i'm fed up [joe]

'You don't get it, do you, Joe? Not everyone is MR FUCKING PERFECT.' you screamed at him, throwing papers and empty cans in his direction.

The look of enjoyment & arousal on his face was sickening. He bathed in riling people up to their limit, that of which he had succeeded. Now, you did have a very short fuse, but Joe could set anyone off with just a few of his deadly words.

'JOE! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME? ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING?'

'You're screaming- how could I not be listening, tell me?'

'Oh, piss off, Joe. You love this. You love seeing people get so frustrated with you they want to gauge their eyes out and eat them.'

He sneered. Your eyes darted to him and he held his laughter in like a child.

'Cutting corners and lying were always your forte though, weren't they? Huh, MacMillan?' you spoke feverishly, collecting documents and gathering your belongings.

He rested his hand on his temple. 'What are you doing?'

'Leaving.'

'You can't do that. You're an important asset to this company!' he argued.

'An asset? What am I to you, Joe? A fucking number?'

'C'mon, you know what I meant. We couldn't do this without you.' he beseeched.

'Yeah. That's exactly the point. You can't do it without me, because you can't do anything except put on a suit and a pretty face, Joe. Behind those dazzling looks and that fucking car, you're nothing.'

His ego was wounded. His lips moved in search of any sentence. 'And who is going to hire you, exactly?'

'I've already been offered a job, you'll have my resignation within the week,' you silenced him, closing your bag and putting your jacket over it, leaving the room with nothing but a mess and a liar in, 'I'm done.'

Joe stood in pure disbelief. True, he had been fucking you and meanwhile told you all about his innovative ideas, yet that was a perfect contrast to him.

His ideas? Flawless. Him? Nothing but flaws.