lust [joe]

Joe sneered.

With one hand, he slammed the file on the desk and made you jump. No, Mr Macmillan did not hesitate but more enjoyed to see you surrender to his energy. That man was full of pure raging lust for you; lust that you did not mind at all.

'Look at me. Now.' He spoke with malice, malice for your skin, your hair- you. He was obsessed.

'I'm looking.' You retorted, being the sarcastic little thing you were. He liked it, when people defied him. The competition gave him a rise.

Joe lifted your chin with his left hand, the watch slipping a little. He brought you up to stare, enticed by his chocolate voice. 'You know better than to ignore me.'

'Do I?'

'Yes. You do, or you should.' Joe uttered back.

Rolling your tongue, you looked away from him for a moment. 'There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there, Macmillan?'

'I suppose,' He began, leaning closer- so close that you could feel his hot breath mix with yours, 'But what more would you like to know?' He said, coiling his words like a snake around your neck, clipping you with venom. He was poison.

'I want to know it all.' You spoke seductively, looking up at him and standing to his level. Obviously, he was a great deal taller than you, yet you felt the distance close when his hand dropped from your chin.

He needn't force you to look at him. You only had eyes for him. Only Joe Macmillan was at the centre of your lust.