꧁Story Info꧂

If you haven't read an x reader before here are the basics

Y/N means your name
L/N means last name
F/F means Favorite food
F/C means favorite color
H/C means hair color
H/L means Hair Length
F/D means favorite drink
A/N means author note
S/C means skin color
N/N means Nickname

I might add more to this later idk.

Mime: If you have seen an action before you can do it without having to physically do it yourself. You only have to imagine it. You can also mimic using a sword or any other weapon and you can actually strike people with it and cause damage.

On your 16th birthday you can make decisions for your soulmate. You can also write somewhere on your body and it will appear on their body. This includes any inguries Even if only one of the soulmates has had their 16th birthday, they can still make decisions for the other but what they write in their body won't appear on their soulmates body until they are both 16. Not everyone has a soulmate, 9 in 10 people do.

You were in class 1A therefore had to deal with the hatred from class 1B just because of Bakugou. After the sports festival your interest in one of the students peaked your interest. Sure he might be very cocky but he has a cool quirk and wouldn't be that bad if he wasn't so over continent. Even though you knew he hated you for being a class 1A student, you tried to talk with him and befriend him. What was odd is that he acted more rude towards you than anyone else, including Bakugou! What will happen when you turn 16 and get to make decisions for your soulmate...?