꧁Part Two꧂

“Class, today you will be working in pairs and training. You can spar or use another method of training.” Mr. Aizawa informed us and everyone started to get super and excited and started to ask their friends.

“I didn’t finish.” Aizawa said, once again gaining the class’ attention. “We will be working with class 1B. Vlad King and I have already picked your partners.” he continued making the entire class visibly deflate.

“You expect me to work with one of those 1B losers?!” Bakugou yelled right in my ear since he was behind me. “I think working with new people is a great idea.” Iida complimented.

“Do I get to work with a hot girl?” Mineta asked as he drooled. Everyone started to say their opinions and you started to get a headache. “Guys stop! There’s a list of you and your partners on the board. Get changed in your superhero costumes and meet me where we usually train.” Aizawa ordered and left the room.

The entire class quickly got up and rushed to the board to look at the paper to see who they were partnered with. You waited for most of the class to leave before you got up and walked to the front of the room.

Yuga Aoyama with Nirengeki Shoda
Mina Ashido with Ibara Shiozaki
Tsuyu Asui with Reiko Yanagi
Katsuki Bakugou with Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Y/N L/N with Neito Monoma
Tenya Iida with Manga Fukidashi
Kyoka Jiro with Yui Kodai
Denki Kaminari with Setsuna Tokage
Eijiro Kirishima with Yosetsu Awase
Koji Koda with Hiryu Rin
Izuku Midoriya with Jurota Shishida
Minoru Mineta with Kojiro Bondo
Mashirao Ojiro with Shihai Kuroiro
Rikido Sato with Pony Tsunotori
Hanta Sero with Sen Kaibara
Mezo Shoji with Kinoko Komori
Shoto Todoroki with Itsuka Kendo
Fumikage Tokoyami with Juzo Honenuki
Ochako Uraraka with Togaru Kamakiri
Momo Yaoyorozu with Kosei Tsuburaba

Yuga Aoyama with Nirengeki ShodaMina Ashido with Ibara ShiozakiTsuyu Asui with Reiko YanagiKatsuki Bakugou with Tetsutetsu TetsutetsuY/N L/N with Neito MonomaTenya Iida with Manga FukidashiKyoka Jiro with Yui KodaiDenki Kaminari with Setsuna Tokag...

(Incase you wanna see who got put together

(Incase you wanna see who got put together. It's not randomized, I actually thought about it and spent more time on it then I needed to)

Your eye ran down the list until they landed on your name. ‘Great. I’m stuck with Monoma…'

You grabbed the case that had your hero suit in it and walked down the hallway. “Hey, Y/N wait up!” Mina called after you. You stopped in your tracks and waited for her to catch up to you.

“Who’d you get?” You asked and continued walking with her by your side. “Ibara Shiozaki. She fought Kaminari at the Sports Festival.” she answered.

“What about you?” she questioned as you reached the changing rooms and walked in. “Monoma.” You replied with pure annoyance and disgust laced in your voice. “Oo. Have fun with that. Try not to let him touch you.

If you accomplish that you should be able to win, no doubt!” Mina advised. Mina got changed into her hero outfit and you did the same. “By the way, it’s Monoma’s birthday. 16th birthday to exact!” Mina added. “So? I mean, I guess I feel bad for his soulmate.” You said.

(I do not take credit for drawing that

(I do not take credit for drawing that. I got it from google)

As the girls finished changing they left the room and went out to where Mr. Aizawa was waiting. You and Mina finished changing at the same time and walked out together.

Mr. Aizawa and Vlad King were standing next to each other looking at their students sparing. “Find your partner and start.” ordered Aizawa, not even bothering to look at you and Mina. 

Mina walked over to the girl with vines for hair and started talking to her a bit. Slowly you walked over to where Monoma was waiting. “Took you long enough.” Monoma complained. “Shut up Monoma you got here right before she did!” Kendo scolded Monoma as she sparred with Todoroki.

“I still got here first.” Monoma mumbled as he rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Can we get started now? No offense but I don’t want to stand here all day around you and not even get any training in.” You groaned getting annoyed.

“Fine but be prepared to lose you class 1A loser.” Monoma challenged and got into his fighting stance. “Do you even know what my quirk is?” You asked as you and Monoma started to circle each other.

“Well it’s not something that was specified during the Sports Festival. It’s also not exactly easy to guess.” He answered. 

“I’ll give you a hint. My quirk is the perfect one to be used against yours.” You said and swung your fist through the air and imagined Monoma getting punched across the face. There was a few feet of distance in between the two of you so your fist never actually collided with his face.

Monoma’s head moved to the side as if he actually did get punched and he brought his hand up to his cheek. “Did you have to go after my face?” he deadpanned but then put on a very serious expression as if his face was actually important. 

“Sorry. When I see something I don’t like I punch it.” You countered and swung through the air again but imagined him getting punched in the stomach this time. Monoma doubled over, clutching his stomach in pain.

“So let me guess… If you mimic a movement it will happen without you physically having to perform the action.” Monoma theorized and looked up at you.

“Not completely wrong. But also not completely right.” You replied with a slight smirk on your face. Monoma charged towards you despite the previous punches that you landed.

When Monoma got somewhat close to you, you imagined him getting kicked in the balls as you kicked the air. As Monoma clutched his lower region you took it as a chance to get away from him to avoid him touching you.

“That was a dirty trick” Monoma said accusingly with his eyes clenched shut. “That sounds like a you problem.” You countered, raising your fists in the air in a fighting stance again.

Suddenly you felt someone punch you aggressively. Monoma was still a few feet away from you but he had his fist in front of him, stretched out as if he had just punched someone.

“When?” You asked and bit your bottom lip so you wouldn’t show that it hurt. 

1048 words