꧁Part Twenty꧂

You quickly whipped your head around to see who had overheard the conversation about who your soulmate was. Kendo was standing there with wide eyes. "Shit!" You cursed.

You looked over to Hitoshi with pleading eyes to brainwash her into forgetting. "You can't hide from your problems forever." He stated, knowing what you wanted him to do.

You mentally groaned at the current situation. Kendo walked over and took a seat at the table next to you. "Why are you keeping this from him?" She asked cautiously.

You thought about all your reasons for a minute or two before responding. "We hate each other and he doesn't care about soulmates. Besides, it's not my fault he's too dense to realize." You shrugged, hoping she wouldn't make a big deal out of the whole situation.

"Look, I know he puts on this tough guy act all the time and says he doesn't care about soulmates but trust me, he does." Kendo encouraged as she placed her hands on top of yours on the table.

"You won't tell him though, right?" You questioned, flickering your eyes from her hands that laid on top of yours and their eyes.

"No, it's not my place to tell him that. But trust me, you should tell him and soon." She said and took her hands off of yours.

The cold air hit your hands and you kinda missed the warmth. (I feel like this sounds gay). "By the way we never talked about what happened at your house." she said and you immediately tensed up.

"What happened at your house?!" Shinsou asked with his eyebrows furrowed and slight anger in his voice.

Shinsou seemed to have an odd protectiveness over you despite you not knowing him all that well. Mostly your guys' relationship was kinda like Kenma and Akaashi's. "Nothing." You quickly answered.

"Look, I'm not gonna force you to tell me what happened but how about this. I'll write down my address for you and you go home tonight and pack your stuff to stay with me for a few days?" Kendo offered with a kind smile.

"Thanks but I don't want to be a burden." You declined. "It's really no problem. I can just text it to you actually." Kendo said and took out their phone.

"Actually I broke my phone and I'm not able to get a new one." You explained, rubbing the nape of your neck awkwardly.

"Oh, well I just got a new phone and I left my old one in my bag so you can just use my old one." Kendo said and grabbed a phone out of her bag and handed it to you.

"You are way too nice Kendo." You complimented. You turned on the phone and went to your contacts to get Kendo's new number so you could text her.

"Can you put your number in my contacts?" You asked. "Oh yeah! Of course!" They exclaimed and grabbed the phone to put her number in.

Kendo punched their number into the phone and took a photo of herself for her pic in your contacts. She handed it back to you but a pale muscled hand grabbed it before you could.

You looked over at Shinsou taking a photo of himself and typing his number into your contacts as well. Shinsou handed the phone back to you then an idea came to your mind.

"Can we take a group photo for my lockscreen?" You said hoping that they would both agree.

"Sure!" Kendo cheered and Shinsou just hummed in agreement. You all stood up from your seats and you handed your phone to Shinsou to take the photo of the three of you since he had the longest arms.

Kendo had a huge smile on her face for the photo and you had a small one whereas Shinsou didn't bother to smile for the photo.

They took a few photos to make sure he got a good one then retracted his arm and handed the phone back to you. Before any of you could say anything else the bell rang. Kendo quickly pulled out her new phone and sent you a text that stated her address.

-----

You were walking home from school as quick as you could, slightly happy that you would get away from your dad for a while if you can ever call him that after what he's done to you. The wind blew your H/C hair back and you smiled at the thought of hanging out with Kendo outside of school.

As you were walking you went to your contacts to make sure you didn't get any new messages when you realized that Monoma's number was also in there. You found it weird but you figured it was from Kendo putting it in there for you.

-----

When you made it home your father was tossing and turning on the couch so you quickly rushed up the stairs as quietly as possible since you didn't want to wake him up.

As soon as your door closed behind you, you grabbed an old duffle bag and started packing clothing and other essentials.

Your father had put bars on your window a little after the Kendo incident so you would have to sneak out the front door to leave.

("But there were bars on his window!" "You best hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasly!" I'm sorry I had to)

(In case you don't know which I feel bad for you if you don't, the words in parenthesis are from Harry Potter)

Once your duffle bag was packed you changed out of your school uniform into a pair of black ripped jeans and a long sleeve F/C hoodie.

In case your father had woken up since you walked up the stairs you decided to leave your bags there for now and make sure the coast was clear.

When you went downstairs your father was rising from the couch kinda looking like a zombie rising from it's grave and knocked over a few beer cans in the process. As soon as you locked eyes with him he started to walk towards you.

1016 words
DUDE I AM SO CLOSE TO FINISHING THIS BOOK
Also when Shinsou brainwashes you he does it out of love when he's worried about you so don't give me shit about that
Also Shinsou uses He/They pronouns and Kendo uses She/They deal with it
I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS I AM SO SORRY
Also I have a Norray book that I'm working on for my other account, it's not posted yet but will be in a few days
Jayisgayweeb