꧁Part Four꧂

When you looked up you saw Hitoshi Shinsou from general studies. “It’s fine.” he mumbled in response to your apology. “Why were you in such a hurry anyway?” Shinsou asked as he stood up and grabbed his stuff that he dropped when he fell.

“Monoma was pissing me off so I just wanted to get away from him.” You answered with a nervous smile. Shinsou extended his hand to help you up and you gladly complied and took his hand. 

“Monoma huh? He’s in 1B right.” Shinsou asked with the same stoic expression he always had on his face. “Heh, yeah.” You responded as you grabbed your stuff that was on the floor.

“Well I gotta go, see you around.” Shinsou said and walked away, ending the awkward conversation. You continued to walk to class as you thought about the awkward interaction that you had with the lavender haired boy.
----
“Hey Y/N, I’m sorry about what happened with Monoma earlier.” Mina apologized as you grabbed your stuff and put it in your bag.

“It’s fine.” You sighed and slung your bag over your shoulder. “Wanna hang out with me and a few other girls since school is over?” Mina asked with a bright smile on her face. 

“Uh, sure.” You responded hesitantly. “Great!” Mina exclaimed and grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the classroom down the halls of UA. “I can walk perfectly fine, you don’t need to drag me there.” You stated, trying not to sound annoyed.

Before Mina got the chance to stop you tripped and fell, bringing Mina down with you. “Ah, sorry Y/N.” Mina apologized and rubbed her head.

“It’s fine.” You replied and quickly stood up, hoping that Mina wouldn’t notice your bleeding knees. You extended your hand to help her up and she grabbed it. “So who else is going to be there and where are we going?” You asked as you both brushed off your skirts to make sure they weren’t dirty from the fall.

“The mall and after we’ll get food. It’s just going to be me, you, Uraraka, Jiro, Momo, and Tsu.” Mina explained and you two walked the rest of the way to the mall in a comfortable silence.
---
“Hey guys!” Uraraka greeted as she waved to you. You and Mina had just arrived at the mall and all the other girls appeared to already be there despite Mina dragging you some of the way here.

Momo and Jiro ended up breaking off from the group as you all walked through the mall. Then Tsu and Uraraka broke off from the group and it was just you and Mina. 

“I’m just going to say before you drag me into any store. I am not buying anything that is girly like a skirt or dress.” You warned, knowing that Mina would most likely try getting you to wear a dress of some sort.

“Aw, why?” Mina asked sadly. “You and I both know that the only time I wear a skirt is for school.” You responded, fighting the urge to roll your eyes.

“Fine…” Mina said in a whiney voice and sulked. As the two of you continued to walk through the mall your knees started to hurt more and more and you could feel your blood seeping through your knee high socks.

You didn’t want Mina to feel bad even though it was technically her fault that you both fell so you just ignored the pain and continued walking through the big mall. Mina’s eyes went wide and she shot up.

She then grabbed your arm and dragged you into a shop without warning you or saying anything. “Ah, Mina what the-” You started but then stopped when you saw what store she dragged you into.

Hot Topic. (I feel like I always use Hot Topic as a store in my books but I love it so sorry if ya don’t like it but it’s my style and I’m the one writing the book.)

Mina’s grip on your arm loosened and you immediately ran to the section of the store with the anime merch. You looked through the merch and wanted to get all of it but your wallet disagreed with your wishes.

Mina went to grab a few skirts and tops that she liked. In the end you ended up grabbing a Naruto, Attack on Titan, and Hunter x Hunter shirt. You almost grabbed a pair of platforms but you decided against it.

You and Mina both paid and left. “Okay so don’t get mad at me but-” Mina started but you cut her off. “I swear to god if you say you got me something, especially if it’s a dress or a skirt I will hit you.” You threatened looking at her dead in the eye.

Mina sweat dropped. “W-well, um.” Mina stuttered. “You did. Didn’t you?” You questioned. Slowly Mina pulled a yellow and black plaid skirt from the black, Hot Topic bag.

 Slowly Mina pulled a yellow and black plaid skirt from the black, Hot Topic bag

“It might be...kinda...not horrible.” You faltered, avoiding eye contact with her. Mina squealed and gave you a side hug.

The both of you continued to walk through the mall going in a few stores but not really buying anything else.
---
You and the rest of the girls were walking out of the mall. Your knees still hurt but you tried to ignore it until your knees buckled and you hit your head on something that was nearby.

Warm sticky liquid started to come from your head. The odd thing was that you weren’t even on the ground for 10 seconds. The only thing you remember before blacking out was blonde, almost yellow hair. ‘Wait a minute. None of the girls have blonde hair!’

955 words