꧁Part Fifteen꧂

You woke up due to pain all over your stomach and ribs. The sun was shining through your window and your door was left open a crack.

You looked over to your alarm clock on your bed stand and saw that it was 8:30 (Homeroom starts at 8:25, ends at 8:35) You tried to ignore the pain to the best of your ability and got up off the floor.

You quickly shut your door and took all your clothes off. You looked in your full length mirror and saw bruises forming on your stomach.

‘At Least it wasn't a place that people could see.’ You thought and put on your school uniform. There wasn’t any noise coming from downstairs so your dad was either gone on asleep. 

You brushed your hair and grabbed your bag and ran down stairs. There was no sign of your father being in the house so you quickly put your shoes on and left the house.

Since your phone was gone you had no way of checking the time. Your ribs still hurt and your speed walking probably wasn’t helping it.

Soon enough the school’s gates came into view and you started to speed up. There weren’t any kids seen wandering around outside the school which means that you were really late.

Usually Mr. Aizawa shows up during the last five minutes of homeroom. He’ll either not give a fuck that you’re late or will full on interrigate you. 

When you made your way into the huge building the hallways were empty and the classrooms were full. You had a slight limp but luckily no one was there to see it.

Your bag rested on your shoulder and slightly swung with every movement you made. When you walked into the 1A classroom all eyes immediately went to you. 

Vlad King was in the font of the room and his eyes were now on you. ‘Oh ya, I forgot that we switched homeroom teachers.’ You thought as your’s and Vlad King's eyes met. “I don’t know why you’re late but I’m sure you have a good reason for it so just take a seat.” Vlad King said and motioned over to your chair. 

You took your seat which was right in front of Bakugou and Vlad King continued speaking. The clock that hung on the wall showed that it was 8:45. ‘Vlad King is way too nice’ You thought and rested your head on your head and attempted to pay attention to class.

----

“Training time!” Vlad announced and everyone got up to go to the changing rooms. Unfortunately you weren’t using your hero costumes this time but you were going to be training with 1B.

Mina looped her arm through yours and you walked to the changing rooms. Fear took over you when you realized that there were bruises all over your stomach.

If you changed quickly it’s possible no one would notice. Uraraka and Tsu were walking in front of you and Jiro and Momo were behind you.

You always thought it was kinda weird that 1A and 1B used different changing rooms since you were all in the hero course and you trained together every so often. With the boys the room would probably be too full but if it was 1A and 1B girls it would only be like 12 girls in one room.

Mina was talking to you but it just went in one ear and out the other. You didn’t mean to be rude to her, you were just busy thinking about other things.

Soon enough you walked into the changing room and walked over to your lockers. You pulled out your training uniform and took off your socks and skirt. 

There weren’t any bruises than could be seen at the moment so you didn’t have to hurry putting on your uniform pants. You took off your jacket and your tie, then buttoned down your shirt.

You took a deep breath then slipped off the button up shirt and quickly put on the short sleeve black shirt that goes on under the training top. 

No one said anything so you guessed that none of the girls saw anything. You put on the uniform top and walked out of the room to the training grounds.

“Hey, wait up!” Mina called after you and you halted in your tracks so she could catch up to you. Once she did you continued walking by her side.

“I love having Vlad King for our homeroom teacher! Mr. Aizawa is so mean!” Mina rambled and it brought a small smile to your face.

Even if Aizawa is mean, he pushes all of you to become great heroes. You both arrived at the training grounds and walked up to where everyone else was. “Great, now that everyone’s here we can start.”

There were a bunch of our teachers standing there. Present Mic, Midnight, Cementos, All Might, Vlad King, Aizawa, and Ectoplasm.

“We’re going to put you into groups and you're going to have to work together to get the other teams flag. There will be four games and five people on each team. What makes this different from normal capture the flag is-” Aizawa started explaining but got cut off.

“Teachers will be able to use their quirks on the students during the game to try and make it more difficult!” Nezu cheered, popping out of Mr. Aizawa’s scarf. “I will read the names and you will meet up with your team and take ten minutes to discuss a plan.” Vlad King said and started to read off the names.

Game One:

Team One: 

Momo Yaoyorozu  
Mashirao Ojiro
Pony Tsunotori
Yui Koda
Manga Fukidashi

Team Two:

Kinoko Komori
Fumikage Tokoyami
Koji Koda
Kosei Tsuburaba
Yosetsu Awase

Game Two:

Team One:

Shoto Todoroki 
Rikido Sato
Jurota Shishida
Juzo Honenuki
Shihai Kuroiro

Team Two:

Katsuki Bakugo
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Togaru Kamakiri
Ochako Uraraka
Hiryu Rin

Game Three:

Team One:

Mezo Shoji
Tenya Iida
Reiko Yanagi
Sen Kaibara
Setsuna Tokage

Team Two:

Izuku Midoriya
Kyoka Jiro
Nirengeki Shoda
Kojiro Bondo
Ibara Shiozaki

Game Four:

Team One:

Y/N L/N    
Neito Monoma
Itsuka Kendo
Eijiro Kirishima              
Tsuyu Asui

Team Two:

Yuga Aoyama 
Minoru Mineta                      
Hanta Sero                     
Denki Kaminari
Mina Ashido

1047 words
I don't know why but the thought of Bakugou having to team up with TetsuTetsu is so funny to me.