꧁Part Twenty-One꧂

As soon as you locked eyes with him he started to walk towards you.

-----

You woke up on the cold floor of your house not remembering much that happened or how you got there. You pushed yourself up off the ground and looked out the window realizing it was getting dark out.

Worry ran through you when you realized you were supposed to be at Kendo's place. Despite your body hurting everytime you moved you headed up to your room and grabbed your school bag and your duffle bag.

You took your phone out of your school bag and saw countless texts from Kendo and a bunch of calls. Your dad wasn't anywhere in sight so you just went back down stairs and walked out of the house.

You knew the area that Kendo's house was in pretty well so it wasn't hard to find your way there.

By the time you got to her house your feet hurt and there were a bunch of cuts all over your body opening up which caused blood to get all over your clothes. You dragged yourself over to the door of the house and knocked on the door.

Much to your surprise Monoma opened the door. "M-monoma?" You questioned before blacking out.

Monoma's POV

I had just patched up all the cuts that appeared because of my soulmate and right after I took a seat on the couch someone knocked on the front door.

A groan escaped my throat and I pushed myself off the couch. When I opened the door I saw L/N standing there with messy hair and blood covered clothes. "M-monoma." they mumbled and before I could say anything they collapsed and I caught them just in time.

Despite my hatred for class 1A I picked them up bridal style and carried them to my bathroom, leaving her bags next to the door. On the way to my bathroom I picked up my phone to call Kendo. It rang a few times before she picked up.

Kendo:

Hey, what's up?

Me:

L/N just showed up
at my house
covered in blood

Kendo:

They were supposed
to go right after
school I got worried

Me:

Wait, what?!

Kendo:

I'll explain later just take
care of Y/N and I'll be
over in ten minutes.
I'm taking care of
something right now.

Me:

You better have a good
explanation for this.
Also you live right next
door to me, it
doesn't take 10 minutes
to get here

Without responding Kendo hung up on me and I let out a frustrated sigh. I set Y/N down on the edge of the tub and propped them up so they wouldn't fall backwards into the tub. I grabbed Q-tips, Hydrogen Peroxide, and bandages.

'God this is awkward.' I thought and pulled off their hoodie. Thank god there was a tank top on underneath so I just poured some Hydrogen Peroxide onto some paper towels and cleaned their cuts carefully.

None of the ones on their upper half were too bad so I didn't really bandage them. Since their hoodie had blood on it I didn't put it back onto them. The next part will be hella awkward though.

Carefully I took off their jeans and started cleaning all the cuts on their legs. That's when it hit me. These cuts seemed very familiar, dangerously familiar. 'Oh my god Y/N fucking L/N is my soulamte!' I thought in utter shock and slight confusion.

I finished bandaging them up and went to my room to grab them some of my clothes. I grabbed a pair of old shorts and a t-shirt. When I went back into the bathroom they were in the same position that they were in when I left.

I quickly put the clothes on them and couldn't help but to think they looked kinda cute in my clothes. I shook the thought away and carried them to my bedroom to sleep for the night.

L/N was light as a feather but that's probably just because of my training. As soon as I set L/N down on the bed and covered them up I heard someone walk into the house.

I jogged down stairs to see Kendo standing there in sweatpants and a yellow crop top. "Where is Y/N?" Kendo asked when she saw me.

"Upstairs in my bed. I just finished cleaning up all her cuts and stuff." I explained. "Do you know what happened to them?" They questioned. "No but I would like an explanation." I huffed.

"Okay fine but you might wanna sit down."

I sat down on the couch and Kendo sat down next to me.

"Okay so by now I'm guessing you've figured out who your soulmate is?"

"Yes." I said wanting her to continue.

"Well I found out earlier today and Y/N didn't want to tell you but I wanted to get you guys together and I knew Y/N didn't have the best home life so I offered for them to stay with me for a few days but gave them your address instead so you guys would spend time together." Kendo explained, avoiding eye contact with me most likely because they thought I would get mad.

"What the heck am I supposed to do though! I don't know how feelings work!" I said a little louder than I meant to. "How do you feel when you're around Y/N?" Kendo asked almost like they got an idea.

"I don't know. There's an annoying tingly feeling in my stomach when they smile and when I see them and I hate it." I said struggling to explain my emotions.

"No.Fucking.Way." Kendo gasped.

"Wait what? What's going on?" I questioned, getting slightly worried but I was mostly just confused with what Kendo is thinking.

"You're in love with Y/N!" Kendo yelled, probably a little louder than they meant too. "Ha, that 1A freak? No way. Never. Just because they're my soulmate doesn't mean I like them or have to have any sort of relationship with them." I objected.

1020 words