꧁Part Sixteen꧂

'Great, I'm with Monoma...' You thought and walked over to Monoma and Kendo. "Hey L/N!" Kendo greeted with a smile on her face. Monoma scoffed but you did your best to ignore it.

"You can just call me Y/N." You said and Kendo nodded. While you were talking Kirishima and Tsu came over and joined you guys.

"First we should go over each of our quirks and our enemy's quirks then figure out each of our positions." You said and everyone else agreed.

"My quirk is Hardening. It lets me harden any part of my body at will." Kiri explained. "So pretty much just 1A version of TetsuTetsu." Monoma scoffed.

"It's not his fault that TetsuTetsu is the Great Value version of Kirishima." You said, sticking up for your red haired friend. Kendo held back a laugh and Kirishima just awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. Monoma didn't respond to you but he let out a small 'Hmph.'

"My quirk is called Frog. It pretty much allows me to do anything a frog can." Tsu said and this time Monoma didn't make a rude remark.

"My quirk is called Mime. If I have seen an action before I can do it without having to physically do it myself. I only have to imagine it. I can also mimic using a sword or any other weapon and can actually strike people with it and cause damage." You explained for what felt like the millionth time.

Midoriya asked so many questions about your quirk when you first met him, it got kinda annoying but it stopped eventually. "My quirk allows me to enlarge both of my hands to a gigantic size." Kendo said and now it only left Monoma. "I can copy someone's quirk by touching them." Monoma said, keeping his explanation short.

"Hey, why does Monobitch seem more pissy than usual?" You asked, whispering in Kendo's ear. "His soulmate had a bunch of bruises all over their stomach and Monoma can feel the pain so he's not exactly happy." Kendo explained as your heart dropped with every word.

It's just a coincidence right? I mean, it's not like Monoma can be your soulmate. You tried to keep calm on the outside when on the inside you were completely freaking out.

It could just be a coincidence, a bunch of people must've gotten abused yesterday, right? God that sounds awful just thinking that. You would rather be Monoma's soulmate than have anyone get abused but sadly that's not how it works.

If Monoma doesn't find out that you're soulmates then there's nothing to worry about, right? All you have to do is make sure he never sees your injuries and stay away from him after your birthday. The only flaw with that is that you go to the same school and that the soulmate choices are unpredictable.

"If we're playing capture the flag we should have Kirishima and Tsu try to get their flag. Kendo should stay by our flag. Monoma you need to copy my quirk and we'll stay somewhere in the middle area and try to keep people on the other team from getting close to our flag." You explained and everyone seemed content with your plan- well, almost everyone.

"Why should we do what you say?" Monobi- I mean Monoma asked. "Because we don't have enough time to go over a new plan and go over the other team" You retorted and used your quirk to flick him in the stomach from a few feet away. You knew it was mean to do that with all the bruises there but you had to put up with the bruises as well.

(Quick note about the soulmate thing. If your soulmate gets hurt the injury will appear on you as well and you can feel the pain from it. If your soulmate hurts you the marks that are on you won't appear on them)

Monoma's eyes clenched shut and when they opened he looked pissed. Maybe there was a little too much power in that flick.

"Anyway, the other team has Aoyama, Mineta, Sero, Denki, and Mina. Once Denki uses his quirk he'll probably short circuit and we won't have to worry about him anymore after that. If Aoyama uses his quirk for too long he'll get a stomach ache and probably won't use it after that."

Mineta has purple balls on his head that he can throw, as long as they don't touch you you'll be fine. The only people we have to worry about are Sero and Mina." You explained but didn't get the chance to say anything else because someone interrupted. "Time's up! Game One is up, everyone else gets to watch." Aizawa announced and we did as told.

The first game was Momo, Ojiro, Tsunotori, Yui, and Fukidashi against Komori, Tokoyami, Koda, Tsuburaba, and Awase. The teams seem pretty even so you didn't really have a guess as to who would win.

----

For game one Momo's team won. For game two Bakugou's team won. For game three Midoriya's team won. Now it was your turn, you were both excited and scared. Monoma seemed really cocky and Kirishima was- well he was just acting manly.

There was an area that was just forest that you were using for this so it made it a little more difficult. To make matters worse Aizawa could just randomly pop up and erase your quirk when you were getting ready to punch someone.

Kendo walked over to your flag and stood right by it. The flag that was on your side was blue so if things are cliche then their flag should be red.

We heard a whistle noise and Present Mic yelled "Go!" Kirishima and Tsu took off running to the other side. Tsu was taking a more frog like approach and used the trees. Monoma and you walked together until you were around the middle of the area.

"By the way, there has been a slight change in your plan..."

1002 words