꧁Part Twenty-Four꧂

The entire day you were getting pityful looks from Mr.Aizawa. It made you feel weak and vulnerable, as if you needed to be saved. As you were walking down the hallway someone pulled you inside a room.

"What in the flying fuck?!" You exclaimed, confused. It was dark in a small storage closet you were pulled into. Cliche much?

"Shhhh." The other person in the closet hushed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" You spat, still oblivious as to who you were in this cramped space with.

"Just listen to me dipshit." The person let out in a low demanding voice and you realized who it was. Panic fled through you as you realized it was Monoma.

Without thinking your hand immediately reached for the door handle but Monoma stopped you. "How the fuck can you even see that?!" You questioned.

"I borrowed a night vision quirk." He answered simply. You sighed in defeat and looked up to where you assumed his eyes were.

"First off, explain what happened when you woke up." Monoma said. You took a deep breath as you tried to form a lie quickly.

"I woke up and didn't know where I was and when I went downstairs no one was there. I remembered what happened before I passed out. I grabbed my bag and I left." You explained.

It wasn't a bad lie, unless of course Monoma never left the main area from the time you left to when he realized you were gone.

"Mhm, is that so? Because if I recall I was in the living room all night. So do you wanna tell me the truth now?" Monoma said and you could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Fine, I went out the window and never even went downstairs. Happy now?" You replied sarcastically. " Actually no because you're leaving something out and I wanna know what it is. And I want an explanation as to where the fuck all the bruises are coming from. They hurt like a bitch and so do the cuts."

"I'm gonna be late for class." You mumbled trying to reach for the handle once again which was inevitably stopped. "Answer me." He demanded.

"And if I don't?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow at him. "You will." He responded lowly. "I heard your conversation with Kendo. I went out the window after that and walked to the park." You explained with a sigh.

"And?" Monoma said, ushering you to continue the explaination. "And you already know the answer to the other question." You said as tears threatened to fall but you didn't dare let them.

"You're right, I do. Why didn't you tell me we were soulmates?"  He asked, his voice now softer. "I knew how you would react and your argument with Kendo proves that." You snapped back, a single year tear trickling down your cheek.

Monoma saw it, you knew he did. You tried to face away from him but he grabbed your face and tilted it back towards him and whipped away the tear with his other hand.

Monoma's face was closer to yours now, you could feel his warn breath. "Everything I said, was because i was scared. It felt like a weakness, love, relationships, soulmates." He explained, pushing a stray piece of hair behind your ear.

"And what does it feel like now?" You asked almost desperately. Your hands slightly shook from anxiety and close proximity. Whatever Monoma says next defines your future.  And you weren't sure if you wanted to know what he was gonna say.

"It feels like everything I never knew I needed. Like something I don't know how I ever lived without it." He answered in a quiet whisper.

Now Monoma's lips were mere centimeters away from yours. Your lips parted slightly as you leaned in, closing the small gap between the two of you.

Monoma's hand cupped your cheek and the other held onto your waist as he pushed you against the wall. The kids wasn't full of lust or need, but passion and love.

The emotions fled into the kiss. Your hand made it's way up into Monoma's hair as the other rested on the nape of his neck. Monoma's lips weren't warm or really soft. But they were perfect.

The kiss was perfect. It was nothing you had ever experienced before, not like this. Monoma licked your bottom lip and pushed his tongue into your mouth, exploring every part of it.

This unfortunately didn't last long however as you and Monoma are sadly human and need oxygen to survive. Monoma removed his lips from yours and started kissing across your jawline.

It tickled slightly but it was an addicting sensation. Monoma stopped and pecked your lips again before resting his forehead against yours.

"So, what does this- what does this mean for us?" You asked, trying to breathe at a normal pace again. "Well," Monoma started.

"It means that I love you," he pecked your lips after saying this. " And it means your mine, love." He continued, pecking your lips again.

A bright smile made it's way across your face. Without thinking you pushed him against the other wall, kissing him. At first he was taken aback but then smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

"L/N! L/N come on wake up."

889 words