꧁Part Nine꧂

You really didn't want to be in a closet with him for 10 minutes but regardless, you and Monoma both stood up and left the room.

When you walked into the closet that Momo had told you to go in it was extremely small. You doubted that Bakugou managed to go in a closet with Todoroki that was even smaller than this one. The door shut and the small space was filled only with the sound of you and Monoma breathing.

"Stop that." Monoma spoke, breaking the silence. Confused you responded, "Stop what? Breathing." It was dark in the closet and you could only barely make out his features.

The only part of his face that stood out in the dark room was his beautiful blue eyes. "You're making noise." He said. "By breathing." You dejected and rolled your eyes even though he probably didn't see it.

Monoma let out a little grunt of annoyance. "I can't believe I have to spend 10 minutes with you in here." Monoma scoffed. "Well maybe if you shut the fuck up it would go by quicker." You countered and would've crossed your arms but you lacked the space to do so.

"Won't that just make it feel slower?" Monoma asked as anger and annoyance built up in you. "Well we won't know unless we try so shit the fuck up!" You yelled right in his face. "Make me!" He retorted. Your face was red and your hands were slightly shaking from anger. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and brought his face closer to yours than it already was.

His breath hitched, clearly not expecting that. After a second he let out the breath he had been holding and you felt his warm breath on your face. "Can you just shut the fu-" You got cut off by light shining into the small closet when the door opened with Mina standing there.

Her cheeks were tinted red but it was hard to tell since she was pink. Mina started squealing and fangirling. You directed your attention back to Monoma and realized what it looked like.

You immediately let go of Monoma's shirt and walked out of the closet. "Mina, I am going to open the closet the others went in. If it is bigger than the closet I went in, be prepared to warn Momo. Afterwards I will go after you for suggesting this." You said in an oddly calm manner which clearly freaked Mina out a bit.

Before I even opened the other closet Mina ran into the room where everyone else was. You opened the closet that everyone else was told to use and it was significantly bigger than the one Momo told you and Monoma to go in. Slowly you turned around and walked towards the room where everyone else was.

Monoma must've already gone in when you were threatening Mina because he was sitting next to Kendo saying something about someone being a crazy bitch and Kendo just hit him in the head. Slowly you walked over to Momo. Previously she had been sitting next to Jiro and Mina wash worriedly whispering something to her.

Momo looked at me then quickly got up and hid behind Jiro. Mina walked over to the other side of the room, knowing that you planned on going after Momo first.

You would never really hurt any of your friends but sometimes it's fun to scare them, plus it teaches them a lesson. One time Denki called you Bakugou junior. Boy did he regret that!

"Momo." You started and looked her dead in the eyes as she peaked over Jiro's shoulder. "You get a two minute head start. I suggest you start running." You advised and Momo immediately ran out of the room down the hallway. "This house is huge. How exactly do you plan on finding her?" Midoriya asked.

"Most people will run to the farthest spot possible and hide. But Momo, she is smart. Most likely she'll hide close to here and switch where she is every so often to attempt at throwing me off." You answered.

Midoriya nodded and immediately started to write in his notebook as he mumbled incoherent sentences. To be honest you didn't think he would bring that since it was a sleepover and not training but you decided to just brush it off.

"Hold on you just called Momo smart but you already have a guess as to what she's going to do so does that mean you think she's not smart?" Kirishima questioned.

"No, she definitely is smart but I am smarter." You replied and started to think of the rooms she might've gone in. "Wait, you said she got a two minute head start. Shouldn't you be counting?" Uraraka asked.

"What's with all the questions guys? Seriously, how much do you underestimate me? I am counting, she has 37 seconds left." You stated, and crossed your arms over your chest.

Once you said that everyone looked quite shocked, even Shinsou, Todoroki, and Bakugou. Now that they were all silent you could finally concentrate on where she could be.

You don't know that layout of her house all that well so she probably went to an area near here that you don't know even exists. Since she's rich there could be secret passageways.

Kinda sounds like an Indiana Jones movie to you but still. The thirty seven seconds were up and you left the room without saying anything to anyone.

While you're gone Mina will try to figure out what she's going to do once I'm done with Momo. Fortunately, Mina isn't as smart as Momo is so it won't take as much brain power. Slowly you walked through the hallways of her house, touching every door knob on the way.

If Iida were here he would probably lecture you about germs but thankfully, he'd not. After running Momo probably started to get warm and sweat a little so the room she went in would probably have a warm handle compared to the other handles.

The floor didn't make any noise at all when you moved so Momo would have no way to know when you're coming unless she used her quirk to make a camera or something which she didn't.

You stopped in your tracks when one door slightly stood out to you. It was slightly open, you couldn't see into the room but you could clearly tell that it wasn't completely shut.

When you felt the handle it was slightly warmer than the others. Slowly, you turned the knob, careful not to make any noise whatsoever. When you looked around the room you saw...

1111 words
I feel like when I wrote this I either sounded really smart or really dumb. Also this was typed a while before it was posted because your gay author has had a mental breakdown and needs to figure out what the FUCK to do with emotions.