꧁Part Twenty-Three꧂

Note:
Y/P is your pronouns
B/F is breakfast food

You woke up to someone shaking you. (If anyone here has read my Shinsou x reader this will be familiar to you) When your eyes focused you realized that Mr. Aizawa was kneeling down in front of you. You sat up on the park bench and looked at him questioningly. “Why are you asleep on a park bench at 6am?” He asked worriedly.

“Mr. Aizawa, why are you awake and outside at 6am?” You asked and grabbed both of your bags that you had next to you. “Morning jog. Hizashi makes me do it.” Aizawa answered. “Yes I knew it! You and him are married aren’t you?! Mina owes me money!” You said excitedly.

“Hold on. First of all, you should not be betting on your teacher’s relationships. Second of all, you didn’t answer my question.” Aizawa grumbled and took a seat next to you on the bench. His hair was pulled back which isn’t something you’ve ever seen on him before.

“Well um, Jesus, how do I explain this.?” You started and started fiddling with my hands. “How about we go to a diner and get some breakfast. You can explain it to me then.” Aizawa offered and you nodded and stood up. You slung one bag over your shoulder and carried the other.

Aizawa and you walked in silence to a diner that was very close by. A waitress was waiting at the front for new customers and immediately approached you.

“A table for two?” she questioned and Aizawa nodded. “Great, follow me.” She said kindly with a smile and grabbed two menus then started walking towards the sitting area.

There was a small booth in the far corner that she led you to and set down one menu on each side of the table. “My name is Kayla and I will be your waitress today. I use She/Her pronouns.” Kayla said, flashing a smile.

In the corner of your eye you swear you almost saw Aizawa smile. Saying pronouns does need to be more normalized, personally it makes you happy too. “I use he/they pronouns.” Aizawa said as he started looking over the menu.

"Y/P." You said. "Great so do you guys know what you wanna drink?" Kayla asked. "Black coffee please." Aizawa answered. Damn, who knew he used manners.

"F/D." You said, Aizawa gave you a look and you knew what they meant. "Please." You added holding back an eye roll.

Btw if you order a coke I do not trust you. However if you order a root beer, dr.pepper, or shirley temple you have all my trust.

"Okay, I will be back with your drinks in a bit." She smiled and walked away. "Start talking." Mr. Aizawa said sternly.

You took a deep breath and looked up and locked eyes with him. "So uh, first things first, I hate Monoma. We kinda have a rivalry." Aizawa nodded for you to continue.

"So I found out that he was my soulmate. I had absolutely no plan on telling him. But I was talking to Shinsou about it and Kendo walked in."

The sun was shining through the window and went right into your eyes. At least you're warmer now. Kayla came back and set our drinks on the table.

"Do you guys know what you want to order yet?" She asked. "No we don't." Aizawa answered for both of us. "Oh, okay I'll be back in a little bit then." Kayla said and walked away.

"Keep explaining." Aizawa took a sip of his bitter coffee. "Kendo said I could stay at her place for awhile but when I got there it ended up being Monoma's house. I fainted when I saw him and when I woke up I was in what I assume are his clothes and his bed."

"Monoma and Kendo we're downstairs arguing. Monoma was actually mad, he was yelling. I've never seen him like that before. He was talking about how he would never have a relationship with me because I'm in 1A and we're all assholes with flashy quirks. I would never even date him, arrogant asshole."