Part 2

Alan Rickman's Manger, Carlton Jepson was waiting in Kayla's dressing room. He wanted to ask her what was going on with herself and the two co-stars from the Potter franchise. He was concerned that she was going to get bad press from this.

Kayla unlocked her door and put her bag down at the side of the two-seater sofa to see Alan's Manager Carlton sat there.

"Good morning Kayla. How are you doing today?" Carlton asked.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." Kayla then sat down at her dressing table to start getting everything out ready for the afternoon performance.

"Kayla, what are you doing with Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton? Rumour has it that you left the party last night with the both of them. Is something going on?" Carlton had asked of the girl.

"There is nothing going on between me, Tom and Dan. We are just good friends that met at The Palace Theatre watching Harry Potter and the Cursed Child." Kayla sat down and started to put her makeup on for the show.

"Kayla, you have just started your career on the West End. This could lead to bigger things for you. But you need to watch who you are seen with."

"Carlton, please. I know that you are a private man, but my private life isn't any of your business. So can I ask you to leave it alone. If it affects you so much, then I will leave Mamma Mia production within three months." Kayla got up and turned to the man.

"Kayla, we want you here. Plus, I have some side projects that I think that will suit you."

"So, you have just become my Manager just like that then? Without even asking me?" Kayla clicked her fingers in front of Carlton's face.

"Kayla, you need some guidance. You are new to all of this." Carlton told Kayla straight.

"Thank you, Carlton for your offer. I will think about it over the weekend. I will have an answer for you by Monday night the latest. Now if you don't mind, I have two shows to perform this afternoon and tonight and I have to get ready." Kayla shooed Alan out of her dressing room.