Part 5

Kayla woke up on Monday morning after having a planning session with both Tom and Dan. They were building up a list of contacts to help them with how to start a Production Company and to get the ball rolling.

They knew what pantomime they wanted to do, Cinderella. They just need to start looking at some good scripts or see about getting one written for them.

Tom wanted to see Kayla on that stage as Cinderella dressed ready to go to the ball. He even imagined what he wanted for that end of act 1 scene.

But first things first.

KDT Productions was born.

Dan started to hunt around for scenery that they wanted for the show. Kayla had mentioned to both Tom and Dan the scenery company that they used for the panto back home. So Dan contacted them and asked them to send over an information packet so that they could look over what they fully offered.

So scenery company was set.

Tom then started to look into hiring a Production Manager, Director, Musical Director and Choreographer for his team. As both himself and Dan were the Producers. He then put advertisements out there for the roles.

The Production company's email was blasting up filling with CV's for potential people to be hired. They now needed a Personal Assistant to help them out. The list was just getting a tad longer.

Tom and Dan started to look through potential candidates for the roles that were available. One that cropped up was Alan's CV for Director. They looked at each other and decided that they couldn't get him involved as he would blow the whole thing up. So they sent out a 'Sorry you're not successful' email to him as it was a panto that they were putting on and not a play.

Two potential candidates for the role of Director popped up. They were what they wanted. So interviews were set up with them both for the following week.

"Paul Hendy and Bradley Walsh. They could give us fabulous ideas for what they want from a pantomime." Tom mentioned.

"It's just what we needed. Also I have interviews set up for our PA for this Thursday. And I have emailed Carlton and told him that we both don't want to audition as something else has cropped up. I think Kayla has also told him that she doesn't want anything at the moment. So that gives us more planning time."

"Right, now we just need to get our venue. I have asked for a meeting with the owners of the Palace Theatre. Sonia Freedman put me in contact with them. I also have an offer also for the Cursed Child cast that's there as well if they want to take it up." Tom sat back in his chair at the breakfast bar in Kayla's flat.

Kayla was sat in her bedroom reading through her Instagram posts when she spotted something that she didn't want to see at all.

It was a picture of Tom, herself and Dan leaving the Premier party of Mamma Mia together just as they were getting into the limo.

"Is KMSampson87 having a threesome with @T22Felton and Daniel Radcliffe?"

Kayla reported the post to Instagram for the post to be removed. Which it was literally an hour later as it was herself that reported it. Her account had now been verified by Instagram, so she had that little blue tick next to her name.

Kayla then scrolled her Twitter account to see if anything was happening. There was nothing out there apart from a picture of herself, Tom and Dan from when she was in pantomime that someone from the amateur theatre had posted.

'Missing KMSampson87. Doing a classic show that I would think that she would love to have done. Hope that she can come up and see us all.'

Kayla looked to see it was her only friend that had posted and kept in contact with. She was a Choreographer back home, so she discreetly sent her a link to her email from the KTD Productions email about a job coming up. It would be great if her friend could come down and become a fabulous Choreographer as she too wanted to be on the West End. She was hoping that Tom and Dan would look at her CV if she sent hers in.