Part 18

Kayla woke up the next day, she had a good nights sleep and felt well rested. She got up and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After being in the bathtub nearly two hours, Kayla got out of the tub and headed to get dressed. Her phone that she had put on charge last night was buzzing away on vibrate as she put her phone in silent mode as she didn't want to be disturbed.

59 missed calls from Tommy Boy.

48 missed calls from Danny Boy.

103 Missed WhatsApp Messages.

37 missed FaceTime Calls from Tommy Boy.

12 missed FaceTime Calls from Danny Boy.

16 Facebook requests.

10 Instagram requests.

100,498 Instagram Tags.

This all from turning her phone on to silent and having a goodnights rest. She shook her head and cleared all of the notifications from her phone.

She opened all of the apps and then logged out of them all so that she didn't get any more notifications for requests or tags. How did Tom and Dan manage all of the notifications, she would never know.

Kayla headed down and out of the hotel to hear planes taking off from Heathrow. She then headed down towards the Tube station and headed back into Central London to go and grab her final meal in London before she flew out.

Tom and Dan headed over to Kayla's apartment to check that she was ok. They tried to buzz in, but no one was answering the door. After about five minutes, they gave up and headed into London to go and have a drink.

Kayla was feeling a little off, so she took some paracetamol to ease of her headache was threatening her. She finished her meal and then headed out of the restaurant and headed into Leicester Square to have a peaceful walk around.

Tom and Dan were headed towards the pub that was next to the Odeon where they used to nip in and have a crafty drink when the Premiers were on. Dan looked up and spotted what he thought was Kayla.

He nudged Tom and pointed in the direction of where they thought that they had spotted Kayla. So instead of going to the pub, they followed who they thought was Kayla.

Kayla thought that she was being followed, so she headed back towards Regent Street and headed up towards Hamley's where she knew that she could lose whoever was following her.

Once in Hamley's, she headed straight up the escalators and headed to the top floor. Tom and Dan were still following her, no one had spotted them as they had their baseball caps on which is what they wear if they ever do go out on their own.

Kayla managed to get behind a shelving of toys which blocked the view of whoever was coming up the escalators. Kayla then looked to see that the boys were scanning around the store.

Kayla spotted someone who looked like a Harry Potter fan. So she headed over to them.

"Hey, did you see Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton? They're over there." Kayla pointed in the direction of where Tom and Dan were looking for Kayla.

Fans started screaming and heading over to Tom and Dan asking for autographs and selfies. Kayla then headed back down the escalators, losing her tail and rushed to Oxford Circus Tube station to get back to Heathrow where she could rest up for the rest of her day as she had a long flight ahead of her.

Tom and Dan managed to get away from the screaming fans and head out of Hamley's after ringing up their bodyguards to come and pick them up.

"That had to be Kayla. But where did she go?" Dan said as he managed to get into the back of the car that James turned up in.

"Oh, Miss Sampson left a case with me last night saying she would come over and pick it up at some point. She didn't say when she was going to. It's still in the boot of the car waiting to be dropped off." James mentioned.

"That's strange, why didn't she take her case home with her last night?"

A notification popped up on Tom's phone. It was Kayla messaging on WhatsApp. It was a video message.

"Hey, Tom and Dan. I'm not happy that you were following me around London being very sneaky. So I'm sorry that I got my revenge and set some fans onto you. But please don't do that again. I just want a peaceful day away and to just relax on my own." The video ended.

"Well that has told us off then."

"Yeah, looks like she was heading off home as she was at the Tube Station when she videoed this. James, take us home. We will contact Kayla in the morning."