Part 13

Cinderella at the Palace Theatre had star studded reviews from all who left a review on the Palace Theatre's website. Tom, Dan and Kayla were all happy that they had managed to pull this off.

Ticket sales and merchandise were off the scale. So they were happy with what they have achieved.

But the run of the pantomime was coming to an end. They had asked both Matt and Ben if they would like the night off and to watch the show as they wanted to make their dream come true.

They both agreed but they had to be around backstage as they didn't want Kayla to know about the swap. So this was kept quiet from everyone but who needed to know.

They chose the penultimate show to perform.

Ben and Matt were hanging around in their dressing rooms and turned up for the dance and vocal warm ups. Both Dan and Tom were at the back going through the motions with Kayla stood at the front of the stage. They left the stage slightly earlier and headed to the dressing rooms. The costumes for the one night were put onto the rails with Matt and Ben's costumes going up to the laundry to be washed ready for tomorrow.

The show had already started. Both Dan and Tom were ready for their entrances. They both sang their song 'Same Old Brand New You'.

The audience wasn't expecting both Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton to be performing in this panto but the audience were loving it.

Kayla still didn't have a clue that both Tom and Dan were performing and she wouldn't until it came up to the Jellicle Ball where she had to dance with Prince Liam.

Tom and Dan were doing the Time Warp with the rest of the Ensemble with Christopher, John and Les. Kayla was ready at the side on the top of the grand staircase behind some scenery.

"My Lords and Lady's. I announce a latecomer to the Jellicle Ball. My I present Princess Cinders."

Kayla entered to see everyone on the stage. The Jellicle Ball music started. Kayla walked down the stairs to be then greeted by Prince Liam, but not Prince Liam. She looked to see that his hair was wrong colour. It was mousey blonde. She ignored it and curtseyed to the Prince and then took her place at the side of him ready for the Ball dance.

Kayla looked next to her to see that Dandini had shrunk in size and not as tall as Ben was. It was this that she now knew that Tom and Dan had traded places with Matt and Ben. She continued the dance with Tom. She was enjoying herself dancing with the both of them. But the end of ball was coming near and she knew that she had run off the stage.

The cast and ensemble had stopped and Kayla looked around to hear the chimes. She ran up the grand staircase and left her right shoe behind and continued running off the stage.

Kayla took her other shoe off and started to run to her dressing room to quickly get changed into her Cinder's costume. Her two dressers helped her out of the dress and wig. One zipped her up as the other put shoes on, a white bandanna style hat was placed on her head. Black smudges were put on her face, some strands of her hair were pulled down. She was ready, broom in hand.

Kayla headed to the side of stage waiting for call for her to go on and start the last scene. Everyone was on for this one as it was the trying on of the glass slipper.

They were singing 'Shut Up And Dance'.

Tom and Dan entered the stage. Kayla had turned away to not look at them at all.

"Whoever this glass slipper fits, shall be my Princess." Tom shouted.

So, the trying of the glass slipper started with John going first then Les. Making the scene longer, the long stocking went quite far. A lot longer than previous shows. Dan kept on pulling away at the sock and it eventually came off.

"Well that's everyone here who has tried on this glass slipper. I'm sorry Prince Liam." Dan spoke.

"WAIT!" Sam shouted.

Tom and Dan looked towards where Paul Zerdin with his puppet Sam were standing.

"What about Cinderella? She hasn't tried the slipper on."

"Cinderella wasn't at the ball. She was here all night cleaning the Manor. Wasn't she boys and girls?" Christopher asked of the audience.

"NO!"

"Oh yes she was."

"Oh no she wasn't."

"She was, she was, she was!"

"She wasn't, she wasn't, she wasn't."

"Go on Cinderella why don't you try the slipper on?" Paul asked her.

Kayla looked around and she went over to sit on the chair that Dan was now knelt at. She took her shoe off and Dan placed the slipper on her foot.

"IT FITS!"

Kayla was handed the other slipper and she took her other shoe off and put the other slipper on so that she could sing her song.

"Cinderella, will you become my bride and be my Princess forever?" Tom knelt on the floor and held out a ring box.

Kayla was stunned.

"Yes Prince Liam, I will become your bride and Princess."

Tom got up and picked Kayla up and spun her around. He then kissed her with passion.

'This Is Me' started up and Kayla sung her anthem.

The stage blacked out and the curtain came in. Everyone rushed off stage. The cast ran to put their finale costumes on. Kayla went into her dressing room to see a totally different dress that she would normally wear for the finale. It was the dress that both Tom and Dan had made for her for the After-show party over a month ago.

She quickly got into her dress and was zipped up and her wig place on neatly along with a tiara and veil. Kayla hurried to get to her stage entrance.

Dan had run onto the stage and everyone stood and applauded him. Tom and Kayla then entered together at the back and they walked down the centre of the stage to take their final bows. They then bowed towards each other and then back to the audience.

The song finished, the audience had loved the show and was screaming and cheering. The cast and ensemble loved every minute of tonight's show. The audience was fabulous one.

They all bowed again and then the main curtain came in.

Kayla turned to Tom and kissed him on the cheek and did the same to Dan. She then headed to her dressing room.

Both Tom and Dan had finally fulfilled their dream of performing in a pantomime. They headed to their dressing rooms and changed.

There was a knock at the door where Tom was just currently getting out of the shower.

"Hello?" Tom shouted out.

Kayla stepped in to see Tom all wet and just had a towel around his waist. Her eyes wide open even though she had seen him with even less on.

"Hey, I'm going to head on home. It's a long day tomorrow as it's the last show." Kayla told him.

"Kayla, please." Tom managed to stop her as she was about to leave his dressing room.

"Tom please, it's hard for me. Just leave it for tonight. Go and spend some time at the pub with your friends. I will see you tomorrow." Kayla walked out of the dressing room and headed straight down to the stage door and signed out.

She signed some autographs for the fans that were at the stage door, then told people that she was tired and then she needed to head home.

Tom met up with Dan at the stage door and was welcomed with flashes of cameras and screaming fans wanting selfies and autographs. They gladly went down the line signing programmes next to their profile pictures. Security was on hand to keep the boys safe.