Part 11

The show ended with a rounding rendition of The Greatest Show.

Everyone was on their feet applauding. The opening night was a success.

"Thank you. Thank you to you all. We would like to welcome onto the stage our two Producers and our stunning Director. Tom Felton, Daniel Radcliffe and Bradley Walsh." Kayla introduced to the audience.

The Hedwig Theme was started up again as they entered the stage.

They had speeches made up (I won't bore you with this).

The curtain went down on their opening night.

Tom, Dan and Bradley went around the cast and ensemble and congratulated them all. They had all worked hard for this night. Let's hope that it paid off.

"You have twenty minutes to get changed and dressed. We are taking you to an after-show party which is being held at the Hard Rock Café in Piccadilly Circus. Transport has been arranged for you all. Some of the celebs are joining us that have been in the audience tonight. Drinks are on us tonight, don't get too drunk tonight, you have a double performance day tomorrow." Daniel shouted out to the cast.

The cast started to rush off to their dressing rooms. Tom had already headed to Kayla's dressing room as he and Dan had a surprise for her. Dan escorted her and then covered her eyes before she entered her dressing room for the next month.

Dan uncovered her eyes to see the most stunning ballroom dress that they had made for her. Kayla was their own Cinderella in real life.

Kayla was stunned that they had this made for her.

"Boy's, you have spent enough money on this production

"Boy's, you have spent enough money on this production. Please, don't spend much more. Especially on little old me. But this dress is stunning. Thank you." Kayla kissed each of them on the cheek.

"It's no problem Kayla, plus we didn't spend much on this Production as it turns out. We got a loan and we are slowly paying it off. So any profits from the production will be invested back into our next pantomime. So, don't worry about it, our beautiful Princess." Dan and Tom both left Kayla to get dressed. Her dresser was called in to help.

The Paparazzi were hanging around at stage door waiting to get pictures of the cast as they were leaving. Limousines were pulled up outside and a big red double decker bus was parked outside for the cast.

There was only three people that were missing and the last Limo was pulled right up to the stage door entrance.

Tom, Daniel and Kayla exited the Palace Theatre and got straight into the Limo. Their security was holding off the paps as much as possible. They got in with them and the limo headed off to the Hard Rock Café.

The Hard Rock Café had been closed off to the public as Tom and Dan had hired the place out to hold their after-show party. Nibbles were also on offer tonight as well as an open bar with £10,000 bar tab. But with the bar staff telling them only two alcoholic beverages as they had a double show day.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for your Producers and your Cinderella. Tom Felton, Kayla Marie Sampson and Daniel Radcliffe." The DJ announced as they started to walk down the stairs