Part 12

The cast and the celebs applauded them as they walked down the stairs and then started to mingle with the celebs that were with them.

"Congratulations to you both. It was a fabulous show that you have put on. Good work son." Daniel's dad congratulated him.

"Thanks Dad. It was worth the effort."

Tom escorted Kayla for most of the night. He was proud to show Kayla off tonight. She deserved it as she looked like a princess.

They all hobnobbed with the celebs that were in attendance for the opening night. Darren Criss came over and congratulated them on making his song the opening at the venue of Cursed Child London. He loved the spin that they did. He gave them permission to use any song for next year and just drop him an email to let him know and he would look at changing the lyrics to suit the show.

Some of the Starkid group had travelled over with Darren and they too enjoyed the show and said they would be coming back next year to watch their next production.

Alan Rickman and Emma Thompson were stood at the bar looking around the room. They spotted that Kayla was with Tom this evening.

"She's stunning tonight. She was a good choice for Cinderella." Emma mentioned.

"Yeah, they had to negotiate to get Kayla out of her contract for her final three months. They managed to do it. They have stunned me with how much they have done this past year. I can't wait until their next collaboration." Alan had a drink of his Rum and Coke.

"They have grown up so well."