Part 16

Kayla was asleep laying on her left side, away from the door. She really didn't want to see anyone at that moment specially both Dan and Tom. It was hurting that they both loved her, she didn't want to choose at all.

Tom and Dan pulled up two chairs and sat down next to Kayla, waiting patiently for her to wake up.

Kayla did wake up to hear Tom and Dan quietly talking. She could hear every word being said.

"Tom what are we going to do?"

"What do you mean? I don't care who she chooses Dan. I just want her to be happy with life, and since we have come into her life all her dreams have come true."

Kayla started to silently cry over what they were saying. She actually was falling in love with just one of them, but she didn't want to hurt the other one. She started to think about what to do after she finished Cinderella tomorrow. She was going to pack a suitcase and then fly out to Los Angeles and spend some time at Venice Beach.

"I'm sorry gents, but could you just please wait outside. I just need to check Miss Sampson over and take her vitals." The nurse popped in.

Both Tom and Dan walked out and left the nurse to check Kayla over.

Kayla turned over and looked to see that the door was shut.

"Thank you for that. I couldn't bare it much longer. Do you know if Tom or Dan brought my phone and my house keys?" Kayla asked the nurse as she held her right arm out to have the blood pressure cuff put on her.

"I'm not sure Miss Sampson. I will ask them for the said items. But would you like them to leave and come back later? I think that you may be discharged sooner as your vitals are looking good."

"That would be good. Thank you. Could you please ask for them to both leave and I will call them in the morning."

"I will." The nurse walked out after writing on Kayla's medical notes.

"Sorry gents. But Miss Sampson needs her rest, but she would like her phone and her house keys so that she can get home. Also she would call you in the morning." The nurse explained to them both.

Tom got Kayla's phone and keys out of his pocket and handed them to the nurse to give to Kayla.

"Thank you for looking after her. Please let her know that we will call her later." Tom told the nurse.

They both headed out of the hospital and headed home.

The nurse went back into Kayla's room and handed her phone and house keys. She thanked the nurse and then opened her phone to see messages from WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. She ignored them and then opened up Google Chrome and then started to search for a late holiday deal to LA.

She was determined that she was going to get away. Kayla looked at having an open-ended ticket back home. She may find something whilst she is over in America. An emergency visa was applied for which was going to be processed whilst she was flying.

She was now going on the 2nd January. A hotel was booked so that she didn't have to be at home after the last show on New Years Eve.

All her travel information was coming through via email. Kayla smiled and thought of what to pack when she got home.

The doctor walked in to see that Kayla was awake.

"Hello Miss Sampson. You are looking far better now. I'm going to discharge you now. You just need to take paracetamols if you start to get a headache. But there is no reason to keep you in tonight. You wound has been cleaned and you have a couple of stiches in which will dissolve in a couple of days. So you are free to leave Miss Sampson. I have signed your discharge papers. Enjoy the rest of your evening." The Doctor shook Kayla's hand and then left.

Kayla got up and put her shoes back on and then headed out of the hospital. She saw both Tom and Dan outside smoking, so she put her hood up and walked passed them both and headed to the nearest Tube station and headed home.