Chapter 11- Livestream (part 1)

Yes hello everyone! I am not dead! And neither is this story. I opened the app today and saw the support I have gotten on this while I was gone, and was blown away, 16k views? You doods are awesome! Really hope you all enjoy this super long chapter, look out for the next one sometime next week!

It was two days after the initial suggestion of the live stream, a lot more planning needed than any of the guys had anticipated. It didn't help that Tyler got a stomach bug, sick in bed for a day. As soon as he was feeling better, roles were assigned for planning to each member, and they began the preparation. With only 2 hours left before the designated time, everyone was definitely excited.

Mitch's P.O.V.

Okay, just gotta get everyone down in the office and make sure it starts on time. He thought to himself, mentally making note of where everyone was. Adam and Quentin were in the kitchen getting snacks and drinks ready, Tyler was already in the office, making sure all of the live streaming equipment was set up, Ian was with Tyler, setting up props, and Jerome was upstairs in his room, being in charge of the social media aspect.

"Hey Mitch?" Ian called out.

"Yeah what's up buddy?" He replied, popping his head in.

"Mind asking Jerome if we can borrow his head?"

"Well, I don't know if he'll just let you have it...I mean...what would he eats with?" Mitch joked,

"Oh true...I didn't even think of that...he'll survive right?"

"Totally!" He answered, laughing as he turned. Mitch headed upstairs, taking a moment to think about him and Jerome. Things over the past couple days have seemed good, even though Jerome might have been avoiding him, he couldn't tell.

He reached the top of the stairs and took a deep breath, he can do this. Mitch knocked on the door, and waited for a response.

"Who dares disturb me!" Jerome shouted, giving a roar after, which caused Mitch to laugh. He must of recognized the voice, as he quickly stopped. For a few moments there was silence, Mitch only hearing the beating of his heart. As every second passed it seemed to beat faster.

Finally Jerome opened the door, "Hey buddy".

"Hey" Mitch replied.

They both walked into the room, Jerome taking a seat at his desk, Mitch on the bed.

"I'm sorry about the last couple days, I didn't mean to avoid you, just trying to process everything."

He means my confession, if only he knew I had no choice. Mitch thought, a slight frown forming in his face.

"It's okay, I shou-"

"No, don't apologies, I'm glad you did what you did."

This utterly shocked Mitch, he had thought Jerome wanted nothing but to forget the whole thing.

"...you are?"

Jerome nervously chuckled, "Yeah, I hated assuming stuff, and finding out what was actually up gave me a bit of relief, although I definitely didn't act like that."

Mitch's face immediately turned a slight red, "Wait so you knew?"

"Well, not exactly, but the video-"