Chapter 10- His Next Plan

Unknown P.O.V.

Looking down at his phone, he sent another text.

To: Adam

Thank you for your cooperation. Tell Mitch I'm proud. You'll be hearing from me again soon, don't worry.

Within minutes he recieved a text, no doubt from Adam.

From: Adam

What else do you want?! You already forced Mitch to tell his biggest secret! Just leave him alone.

He snickered. If Adam thought that was Mitch's biggest secret, then he was in for a shock.

"Guys come down stairs if you want food!" He heard from downstairs.

Turning around, he debated going down stairs. But it would look suspicious if he didn't.

"What is it?" He heard Quentin shout from down the hall.

"Pizza!" Adam shouted back.

Hearing everyone else running down the stairs, he silenced his phone, and joined the rest of the team. His plan had gone without a hitch. Mitch did exactly what he needed to, and still had no thought to who his blackmailer is. But this was far from over. Since his identity was still hidden, he could keep this up for as long as he wanted. He just needed another "task" for Mitch to do. Tell youtube about his crush? Kiss Jerome in public? This could get interesting.

Mitch's P.O.V.

Looking over to Adam, who was looking at his phone, seeming to be waiting for a responce, walked over.

"Hey what's up?" He asked, wondering what could be wrong now, the texts would stop, there would be nothing to worry about.

"Oh, nothing" Adam said, looking up to Mitch. He put his phone away, and walked to the stairs, calling everyone down for pizza that he had ordered.

"Hey Mitch" Jerome said from behind, who had just come inside. "We're not going to tell anyone right?" He asked quietly, glancing upstairs. He didn't want anyone to know. He's embarressed. Mitch thought, feeling a tinge of pain.

"No, of course not." He said, although it hurt to say it. He didn't want anyone to know either, but that was because it was him who way gay, not Jerome.

"Cool, thanks biggums" He replied, walking away, over to the table.

"Yeah, no problem."
Is this really going to work out? He's just going to try and pretend it never happened, like we're still best friends. I mean, we are, but, is this going to work?

"Miiiiittttccchhhh" Adam called, suddenly seeming to be in a better mood. Just do what he's doing Mitch, ignore the problem. And he did, running over to meet the rest of the guys and digging into the pizza.

Anonymous P.O.V.
There ya go Mitch, pretend like nothing happened. Just you wait.

Eating pizza, he focused on Mitch mostly, pausing in between bites to observe his 'victim'.

Thinking of what he could do, he suddenly had an idea.

"Hey guys" He said, gaining the attention of the rest of the team.

"What do you all think about having another one of those live streams? For a charity perhaps? We could raise so much with the whole team there."

Almost immediately everyone agreed.

"Awesome, how about tomorrow?" He continued, very eager now for this to happen.

(Don't yell at me I know this is honestly just a filler chapter, just wanted to get /something/ out... I want to start this back up, it's just getting hard to find time with school, sports, work, and now my streaming. I will definitely try to write though! Thanks guys :3)