Chapter 2 : Reminiscence (Edited)

Written By : SinisterInside

Edited By : sarakura0218

Maybe this time i could actually make a difference, I thought as I clenched my hands and decided to collect information on all of the cases that are about to happen.

So if those cases have not occurred, that would mean that Sarah would still be alive, but where is she now? I did inquire my friends about Sarah's whereabouts, but none of them knew who Sarah was.

"Who's that never heard of her, I don't think there's anyone with that name in our class ".

"Hmm... I also haven't heard of someone with that name in our school before."

there's no other choice then, I might as well search about her over at our school's (1)Pacebook page.

"Hey, lemme borrow that for a sec," I snatched David's phone out of his hands and turned it on.

"What the fuck are you doing man? Give that back."  David tried to wrestle his phone back from my hand.

"Why you gotta be so stingy ,dude? I just need to open Pacebook for awhile." If I am going to save Sarah and the others, then I'd need all the information I could get...

"It's not that man, this is still..."

"Jay, hide that shit!" Bayu said, poking me from behind.

"What?" but it was too late, suddenly David's phone color change into monochrome, at that moment I had a very bad premonition, at that moment I knew I fucked up.

A pair of hands stretched out from behind me. They had a very dark red color surrounding them. One of them grabbed the phone and the other twisted my ear. it was none other than Mrs. Ayu's hands. The hands of the devil herself.

"Owwww... stop it Miss, this is a violation of human rights..." I said as she continued to torture me.

"Great! You sleep in my class, disturb the other students and now you even bring your phone to school." She twisted my ear further and put David's phone into her pocket.

"But Mrs. Ayu, that's my phone. It's Satki's fault! He tricked me into bringing my phone to class! Please have mercy on me, oh great and venerable teacher," David said with a pitiful face, pointing his accusatory fingers at me.

that bastard, at the end he decided to blame me, well I would've done the same thing if I was in his situation.

"Don't worry, you can get this back once the semester ends," Mrs. Ayu said, going back to her seat.

"And I almost forgot, the three of you go outside, and stand in the hallway until our class period ends".

"But Mrs. Ayu! I didn't do anything!" Bayu protested.

"No buts. Now go outside, I don't want to see any of you in my class."

[School Hallway]

Damn it. That old hag! always getting in my way. I've always hated maths and she made me hate it even more. She put us in detention for the rest of the day and forced us to stand in the middle of the hallway.

I could tell that both David and Bayu were really pissed. I would also be pissed- if I were  still the old me. but for some reason, I felt kinda happy, because these are the moments that I thought I would never be able to experience again. The moments that are precious to me, moments to be with my friends.