Chapter 10 : Lost

(Inside of Mrs. Jaya's hospital ward)

"Sir are you okay?" asked a nurse with a hushed voice, apparently she was the nurse at the counter and she was chasing after me this whole time.

"Sorry, I'm fine" I replied

"Sir the shot that you just took, needs to be administered either by medical personnel or professionals" said the nurse with a rather concerned look as she bent down and examine my mother's pulse and breathing.

"I'm really sorry for that"

"Thank God Mrs.Jaya seems to be okay, her breathing and pulse seems to be stable" said the nurse with a rather surprised look

"Thank you"

"Sir may I ask, have you ever administered these kinds of shots before?"

"No, It's my first time"

"Well that's weird because......" replied the nurse with a rather suspicious look but suddenly her phone rang.

"Yes it's Nina here"

(...................)

"Yes the shot has been administered already with the consent of a family member, and the patient seems to be in stable condition right now"

(...................)

"Okay, I'll be there soon..."

"Sir, do you know it's illegal to administer shots like these if you are not a medical personnel, and I could even lose my job if news of this accident were to come up"

"I'm really sorry, I was in a pinch back there haha" I tried to laugh it out as I carried my mother and lay her back in her bed

"Sir Jaya this is not a laughing matter, Mrs. Jaya's life could be in danger"

"I'm really sorry, I won't tell anyone about this accident" I sincerely replied to the nurse

"You better not, alright then Mr. Jaya, you could leave Mrs. Jaya to us, I will clean up the room and tend to her"

"Thank you, Ms. Nina, I leave my mom in your care"

"Wha?.... How did you... Hmm.....okay then Mr. Jaya"

"I'm sorry Ms. Nina but I might need to get going too"

"Okay, then Mr. Jaya I will take care of the rest, take care" Nina replied

"Sakti...."

"Yes?"

"My name, you can call me Sakti"

"Alright then Sir Sakti, before you go, I have something to give you"

"This is Mrs. Jaya Medical Bills" Nina said as she handed me an envelope

I decided to open the envelope, I was actually surprised to see that I haven't paid the bills for 2 straight months and so the total bill I would need to pay would be 3000 (1) Rupiah.

"You might also need to buy some more medicine for Mrs.Jaya, the prescription is also inside"

"If you don't have the money yet, perhaps I could help with the medical prescription"

"3000 Rupiah... No worries I will pay for it immediately, should I pay with cash or installment" I said as I pull out my wallet from my pocket.

"Ohh... you got the money already, just pick whichever method is more convenient to you.