Chapter 7: Daunting Reality

(Sakti's House)

After eating the dishes that granny made for me, I decided to open my diary again and do some research on the first incident on the strings of mysterious accident happening in this small town.

As I flip open the first page it shows the page I saw before, the news about the disappearance of 3 middle school kids, lots of speculations said that they were kidnapped and killed, but at the end of the day the police never found any of their bodies.

If someone were to try and kill them, what would be their motive?, why would someone kill three innocent children just like that, or maybe it has something to do with the kid's parents or family circumstances.

"Waiitt....." perhaps i could stalk them on their way back from school and find out their circumstances, it says here that they went to Batavia International Middle School, and their name is..... R.... Y..... And F....

"The hell...." the article censored their name? Why the fuck would they do that? Wait it says here that their name is censored because their family decided against it, this sounds really fishy, perhaps these parents kill their own child?, that's so messed up though, what would they gain from doing that....... Perhaps insurance money?.

That would explain the reason that the investigator couldn't find the culprit and why the family decided to keep all of it secretive.

But wait, would the parents really murder their own children for money?, isn't Batavia Middle School a school for rich kids, "Hell" the monthly tuition is even more expensive than my yearly tuition. I better get some more information on these cases before I make further speculations.

But how the hell could I find 3 children with only their aliases, furthermore Batavia Middle School has more than 10.000 students, and I couldn't possibly just slip in there and gather information since the security there is tight.

"Ohh wait..." I forgot I managed to get my hands on one of their family posted missing posters, I said as I flipped over the next page, one of the kid's names is Faisal, 11 years old, auburn colored hair, last seen in his school uniform.

Great now I know one of the kids' names, now I just need to find the two other kids from a list with over 10.000 students. Which would still be hard....

"Well I better get ready for work first", but while I was tidying my stuff for work, my house phone rang, and as I answered a call, a hush woman's hush voice called out to me.

"Is this the Jaya residence...?"

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"Are you perhaps the son of Mrs. Jaya?"

"Yes, I am"

"Could you come to the hospital right now? Apparently, Mrs. Jaya is having a relapse right now."

"What? Is my mother okay? How's her condition....?" I panicked as I hastily asked the nurse

"She is fine for now, I'll explain the details later once you have reached the hospital." the nurse replied

"Alright then, I'll be on my way!" I answered as I hastily packed my things and took my motorbike to the hospital.

(On the road to the hospital)

As I step outside the house I could see that the sky was getting ever darker, as the sound of lightning kept reverberating, and dark clouds started to gather.