Chapter 11.5 : in the pursuit of love (1)

<Ratna POV>

(Inside Ratna's Bedroom)

I finally managed to find out where my Romeo was working at from that perverted guy called David, apparently he is working in a convenience store called [HyperIndo] in downtown Jayakarta.

*Blob*

As I lay down in my bed, I finally realize how tired I actually am, a lot of stuff actually happened today, a soccer ball almost hit my head, a motorbike almost hit me, and furthermore meeting that disgusting guy called David.......

just remembering the face of that disgusting guy, makes me want to slap his face with all of my inner strength.

Just how disgusting can a guy be, he's the polar opposite of my prince charming, my prince charming is always cool, he never talks much but he always comes to save the day, it's like he has some superpowers......

Just thinking about him makes my heart melt away, as I was hugging my bolster and rolling all over the bed, I finally remembered that I fell into that pervert's embrace, now my school blazer smells like that pervert..... I needed to take a bath quickly, so I opened my room's door and called my maid over.

"Sylvia..... Please help me make my bath.... I want a milk bath with honey, rose, and daisies fragrances"

"Yes Ms. Ratna, I'll be there soon...."

Even my hair smells of bad odor. That pervert said that my prince charming is going to work at around 6 P.M. and right now is.... Oh no, it's already 2 P.M I only have 4 hours to take a bath and makeup....

"Excuse me, miss."

"Sylvia...... Quickly......."

Just getting this bad odor off from my body would take me quite some time. I hope I won't be late to meet him. But to be working at such an age, I wonder what kind of life is he going through, I better get Brandon to check his background.

"Brandon....."

It's rare to see someone at our age that is already working, most of the other guys I know, they would either be playing or goofing off. At a glance, I would have never thought that he is living a rather harsh life, that would need him to work at such an age.

"Sorry for the wait, Ms.Ratna, what can I help you with."

"Took you long enough. Brandon, I need you to do a background check on someone by the name of Sakti, he is from the same grade as me."

"Yes, young miss."

"You may go."

"Miss the bath is ready."

"Thank you, Sylvia"

Finally, a warm bath to end my day....

[2 hours later]

"So refreshing....."

"Ms. your dinner is ready"

"My dinner?"

"Wait.... Sylvia what time is it?"

"It's 5 P.M Ms."

"5 P.M????"

Ohhh no, I need to meet my prince charming soon. Pick appropriate clothes, dry my hair, wear some makeup, get my hair fixed, get my nails done, and many more. OMG, there's still a lot of things I need to do with so little time.

God of time you should have made 1 hour to be 120 minutes.........

"Sylvia help me pick some appropriate clothes to wear, I'm going to meet someone special."

"What style do you want to wear, and from which wardrobe sets should I choose it from."

"What?"

"Wedding dress in wardrobe 1, party dress in wardrobe 2, branded clothes in wardrobe 3, fine-tuned dress by Yves Saint Lourent in wardrobe 4......."

"What?....Just pick whichever you think is decent"

[30 minutes later / 5:30 P.M]

"Ms. I have picked some decent clothes for you, you can choose between a total of 217 pieces I have chosen for you, all of these are from famous....."

"I'll take this hoodie"

"Great choice Ms. this hoodie is specially designed by...."

This is getting really annoying, so I decided to pluck Sylvia's mouth with one of the shirts she picked from my wardrobe.

"And that hat that Brandon was wearing when he came into my room, please tell him i would like to borrow it."

"But miss, that cap is not from a famous......."

I plucked her mouth again this time with a silk scarf.

"Don't talk too much and just do as I say, and I'll give that scarf to you as a present."

"tHa..Nk Y..Ou Mi.ss"

The reason I wear this oversized hoodie and also a cap is to hide my face since I don't have time to wear some makeup. I decided to exit my room and take the lift down to the basement.

(Ratna's House Basement)

"Brandon!"

"Yes"

"take me to this place in downtown Jayakarta."

"But miss, have you told the madame that you are planning to leave the mansion?"

"Quickly Brandon.... I Don't have the time to bicker with you, This is a matter of life and death, my future depends on this."

"Yes Ms. Ratna, right this way."

Brandon opened one of the car's door.

I hope I can make it in time......

Author's Note :

Hello how is everyone doing, I'm back with another chapter of colors of fate, this will be a side story to see the perspective from other characters point of view.

I will fit in side stories in between some chapters to further help us all understand a certain problem or the story in general from a few different points of view, to delve deeper into the character development of some characters in the story.

I hope all of you liked the chapter XD. I decided to fit in another chapter today because the chapter before was rather short >..<.

Thank you for everyone's continuous support on the series and see you all in the chapters to come.

Ciaosuu ~~~~~ :3