CHAPTER 14

Special note at the end to all my readers, please do find time to read that. Love♡♡♡♡

I replied, "love."

He wiped off the tears from his thumb pad. It had a unique soothing effect over me , I did not knew why?

I looked at the ring placed in my finger shining with pride of his love and smiled. He took my hand in his and we moved inside a seven star hotel.

I was not surprised when after giving us our orders they left us all alone in charming environemnt, where small herbal plants were hanging from the baskets attached to ceiling. Beautiful white, light pink and blue coloured flowers blooming from the closed buds slowly. Marvellous scented candles lighted in brass lanterns, reflecting it's design on outer wall as patterns.

His eyes ignited with a different spark in which several emotions were swirling. I tried to read all of them but could understand only one, love for me which I can not reciprocate even I try my best. I am trying my best of  my potential to love, adore him.

Bringing me out of thoughts, he asked, "did you find what you were looking into my eyes?"  I was definitely caught offguard but without stuttering I replied, "yes for sure."

He again took his hand in mine and our fingers interlaced with each other unintentionally. My phone beeped and he removed his hands and gestured me to look what it is, as if there may be  something important. While I answered the mail, I smiled seeing him taking selfies from each and every angle.

When he was done, I raised my eyebrows asking him if I can ask him something? He gestured me to proceed. "You do love taking pictures of yours is not it?" He replied, "yes I do like taking pictures for my fan family." 

I smiled a faint smile at his words. We ate while soft melodies played in background disturbing the whole silence wrapped around us. We stood to leave, then he grabbed me by waist and posed for a  picture, while I stand beside him in my own void. Displaying his five fingers in front of my eyes repeated times, he caught my attention and using his fingers, he tried to make me smile touching my lips, and I did so. Quickly he snapped as many photos as many he could.

We went down by lift with hands intwined with each other, he lowered his head and placed in the crook of my neck. Thankk        g-god I am wearing heels today, else it was sure for him to make fun of my height. It's not that I am dwarf or short, it's he is way too long. His hairs seemed so soft against my neck, like it was caressing me in a lovely way. His soft stubbles poking me to get laughter out of me, but I was controlling it hard, really hard!

We drove back home and I saw a text dropped by anju that read, "I am going to stay at shubh's flat today night. Good night and I hope you find your love soon , so that we can get married in the same aise. Love."

I smiled reading it and mumbled, idiot! Darshan asked me, "what is it?" I flashed my phone in front of me and he grinned like an kid. He asked me to keep quiet, for a while, as he dialled his father contact number. Asking about his condition, day to day routine, food and all he came to a point on which my breathing almost hitched and stopped for I think more than 5 seconds.

It went on like, yes pappa (dad) , you were asking me to get married from more than six months no, actually I like the girl with whom you sent me here after that big fat wedding there and if you too like her, I want to get married to her. Only if you agree with this proposal.

From his face, I made it clear that he got an approval of marriage. I released a breath huffing, which I even did not knew, I was holding.  A smile crept on my face (but why)?   

I asked him, "did you really talked to your dad about our wedding?"
He replied, "yes of course, I was supposed to do that. I love you prisha and I want us together." I never desired to have flings or one night stands, I love you and I mean each and every word of it.

I nodded in agreement. He asked me, "if he could stay in my room as anju is not here to company me?" I took a while in responding him to which he said,"I won't do a single thing which I would have to regret later, you have my word prisha, even after this you want me to leave I am going and of course respecting your decision."

Before he could get up from the bed, I held him by his arms and signalled him to sleep there on my bed, to which he smile and ran his fingers through his hairs and it looked super cute to me. He asked, "do you have another comforter?" I replied in yes and he went towards the closet and opened the lowest cabinet to find a dark chocolate colour and royal blue colour from one side.

He got settled in the right side of bed as to me side of bed does not matters, I can sleep on any side of my bed. "You sleep in light on or off?"   he asked me.  I responded, "I am comfortable in both as I have lived in hostel so you tell me which one you will prefer?"

Listening to my words he turned around and switched off the light using remote. I could see him smiling in dark looking at me in awe.

I opened my eyes from deep sleep when I felt something stroking me, as I absorbed surrounding, his nose was on my cheeks and his hands wrapped around my waist caging me to his embrace and his legs finding way on mine one. 

Not knowing how to react, the situation scared  the shit out of me. I tried to move his body parts but felt a pull towards him, not allowing me to part himself from me. Among all of these confusion he woke up, I think due to discomfort.

Quickly he acknowledged our position and hung his head low. He mutterred a sorry and said, "I did not do that intendly, I am so sorry, I am going right now from here sorry!"  I moved a bit towards him.

Darshan

She moved towards me looking down on my lips or it seemed to me.  She kept leaning at slow pace towards me unknowingly and without any wrong intention I leaned in too.

Our lips collided and our surrounding seemed like lightening and thundering in between, fire balls of desire and love exploded in me.

Dear readers,
I just want to inform that if you have time go and review MURDEROUS NIGHT AND YOU ALPHA , my another book. If you don't like it criticse me, drop bad comments as I have told you to feel free about  criticising me anytime.

You can dm me if you want for your valuable suggestion.

If you would suggest me to delete that book, I would do the same.

Last LOADS OF LOVE TO YOU♥♥♥♥♥

VOTES and COMMENTS are requested to make me aware of my faults regarding this chapter.

And tell me which part did you liked.

Thank you........