CHAPTER 22

"Nothing is safe, don't you worry. Neither  you," she said smirking while packing and sealing it into boxes and dragging them to another room.

"I am not convinced by this, but since you are adamant, let me help you with this, but still I am not happy with this decision of yours," sighing I went towards another boxes and slided it to it's place.

Her phone beeped, she reached for it hastily.

I am really  nervous for outcome of this input which she is doing currently.

She pecked me on right cheek, and wave me bye saying, "she has reached here, I am going to pick her up, take care."

I stopped her, by walking to the door making it before her, "ask her to come by her own then, I am sure there are lots of travelling modes here," she smiled at me, "I am serious, you don't need to go."

'I have to, I  have informed her, I am coming so.'

"You can always, back out."

She was literally pleading through her eyes, "okay, but make it quick and give me a proper kiss before going," I smiled  at my smart move.

"No, cutie, I know very well, where it will lead onto, so let me go first," sighing I walked back towards couch and slumped on it.

I laid my head back and stared at ceiling. Out of nowhere, I felt a pair of lips caressing mine one, oh so gently for a nanosecond, she pulled away from me before I could do anything, pulling her warmth away from me too.

Checking thrice, if anything was left outside unnecessarily, I locked it and returned to our apartment, I picked up a classic novel that was kept untouched since bought.

I flipped through the pages and found it quite interesting, I kept on reading it, during which frowns, smiles, anger kept me involved with the characters.

I had read thirty-three pages of the book, I knew when the door bell rang and I had to stick a bookmark there.

Opening the door, I found her of course along with her tag, which has wearing mustard yellow dress with bright red lipstick.

It seemed as if she had noticed today only that it's going to expire, so why not use it before it expires.

I feel mercy for that for lipstick which must have been pressed against her lips mercilessly to coat it in such manner.

Then I looked at my girl and I pulled her by waist and brought her near me. It seemed that the another human being present here didn't liked my behavious much, but I could care less.

'Come inside, and have a seat, I will be bringing something for you to eat,' she informed in her usual sweet voice.

'It's fine', I cut her, whatever her name was in between, 'yes, yes, it's absolutely fine, and we too have to go for something urgent if you don't mind,' saying this I handed her te keys from five cm apart from palm of her right hand and closed the door to be blocked by my only wife.

"You, of all the persons I have met, you will be going outside like this,' she pointed towards my knee length shorts and a shirt.

I shrugged, "Why not? I would love to if you are beside me," she made a face when I pulled her a bit more closer.

"If you excuse us!" I asked her newbie whatever her name is?

"Actually meet us in two hour, Rhea, I have to get freshen up a bit and it will take time, till then you too get rest and freshen up, after that we will go altogether," she said smirking at me whole time beside me.

Rhea nodded politely and waved us a good bye, which was returned only be her.

'Why are you being such rude to her, she is nice girl,' she said walking inside after closing the door.

"Do you remember what you had said, before going away from me?," this time I smirked.

"And thanks hmm, for asking two hours," she turned beet root red and I was enjoying every part of this teasing show.

'W..what,' she said stuttering, 'what do you mean?'

'You know what I mean?'

I don't know what got into her head which was making her smile but yes, it was making my insides go giddy whenever I see her pearly white set of teeth shining because of her smile.

"Yes, absolutely, cutie," she said emphasising on that word.

"Don't ever use that 'C' word again for me."

"But why cut," I cut her off before she could complete that annoying word which she use to describe me by my lips on hers.

I must say, whenever I kiss her, she feels weightless as if she weighs nothing more than a feather, she turns so shy that her cheeks start getting red, redder and then reddest.

○○○○○

After quarter past two hour we were absolutely fresh after having bath too.

And yes of course that.

"Don't take your tag with us."

'Very funny nick name, tag, but nice hmm, but no I won't say no to her, now come outside before I lock you inside and go with her,' she said mocking me.

"You didn't informed me, what will you do, if I call you by that 'C' word again," she asked me after we settled ourselves inside car, teasing me.

"Oh! Yes. I did. You don't remember although, I think I can repeat it though just to make sure my wife doesn't misses a single thing," when she realised that she had gotten into her own trap, she blushed profusely , probably remembering the sweet yet heated encounter and looked outside the window, while I brought engine back to it's life and started our journey to I don't know where.

I could have probably discussed where where would love to go, if we didn't spent all time making love to each other non stop.

Vote, and vote.

Comment

I love you all....