Chapter 23

Happy friendship to all of you....

After going through protracted options of availability to reach out, ultimately I chose restaurant so that I can prevent us from burden of possibility of inviting rhea over for food and also to save time of us which would possibly be invested in cooking for us.

I smiled contently at my veracious resolution, while pulling car to parking lot.

We means I and my wifey, who never misses any opportunity of teasing me or testing my for-bearance ordered for our food, then what seemed for eternity, Rhea was no where near done going through menu again and again as if she was in procedure of discovery of something new which had the possibility of hiding there.

After I don't realised how much time cause I was busy in ogling at my wife antique expression while waiting for food, our food came and after two minutes of that, Madam Rhea settled for grilled cheese sandwich with fried eggs and tomato soup.

I shrugged anyway. I know. I know you must be thinking why didn't I scrunched my face in disgust or made faces after hearing her food preferences after spending this much time, in which her foods can be prepared alone.

But in this whole scenario, why would I waste my time on her, like it's her stomach her appetite she can eat whatever she wants unless it is also present in my plate.

So yes, I am happy cause she is beside me.

Before she could protest that we should eat after her meal arrives, I made her eat a bite forcefully by opening her mouth from left hand and sealed her lips shut with a kiss.

Magic and marvellousness of a kiss.

"What. Was. That?" She whisper yelled at me emphasising on every word, that was meant to intimidate me.

"A kiss," I said in suggestive tone, I smiled inspite of trying really hard to control it.

It may provoke her anger further.

Staring into her eyes, I found her face almost deepest shade of red I have ever seen.

So shy.

For me.

Only me.

After eating more than our appetite we headed towards parking to go back to where we live.

"Thank you for the food and ride, but I have few things to do before I go back so both of you go and take care," she said in lowest octave of human kind.

Thank god!

This problem is solved on it's own. But before I was able to celebrate it properly, and rejoice it's happiness, a voice interrupted in between.

"Come on, tell us where are you going atleast he will drop you by?"

Isn't my sweet wife too reluctant to keep her always with us?

Should we, actually me mostly adopt her?

I said only me cause she is too eager too have her always by her side.

"That's so sweet of you, but I assure you I am fine by myslef. Thank you again!" She spoke, pleading with her eyes too, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

And I cringed for the nth time.

This, this, first time, I liked her, like genuinely, she understands that she needs to give some space to us.

But as my wife is, she is, and for that also I love her from my bottom of heart.

I sighed, when Rhea finally got in the car and I was driving it to her destination.

As my dear beloved wifey, convinced her that we will indulge ourselves in some fun activities till she completes her work. And, and when she said, 'fun activities', literally I got thousand ideas of having fun within a second.

She is waving her good bye, while I am gawking her smooth hand.

What wonders her hand alone can do?

And how much glad I would be to see the wonders. Ahh! If it feels so good to imagine then it's worth trying. I was clapping mentally, when I saw her opening the back door of car and sliding inside.

What's going on in her little mind, not little?

"You can't sit there," I am cent percent sure that my voice must be sounding like whining of a two year old kid, but for now I don't care.

"And, why not, pray tell me?" She asked me emphasising on each word while trying to process my behaviour.

"Cause it seems to other's like I am at your service," I prohibited myself from saying driver, instead of which I used at your service.

"Aren't you?, my beloved cutestest husband," she said smirking while grazing my face with her index finger and thumb pad.

I didn't noticed when did she sat on front seat and due to her present actions I am no more interested in thinking over matters that do not concern anymore.

But when she withdrew her fingers, I regained much needed memories of prior few minutes and frowned.

"I am."

"But not when I look like your driver."

"Aww. You think of me like that. That I consider you my driver when I sit on the backseat. I don't care what people assume but you should know that I adore you, really. "

Now her hand was on top of mine and I guarantee you that I had never understood teacher's or professor's word this much crystal clear.

Don't blame me.

It's actually the difference between their way of explanation. Okay! Okay! May be my fault too, only a little bit.

"I love you, darshan, trust me for this," she continued and I was lost in the mesmerizing power of her expressed love towards me.

"And if you think like that, then I will drive with you being seated on backseat. Happy?"
She continued.

"It's not like that wifey, I will never let you drive car while I am sitting on backseat with comfort," and a thought stuck in my mind.

"Have you ever drove like that?" I know that she won't have that's the only reason I had asked her this.

Her face went low on this and it was my cue to know that she hadn't.

'I have,' she said, less to me more to her in convincing tone.

"When?" I interrogated raising my eyebrows to her.

"Umm, actually, umm --, " she was fumbling with words when I broke into smile, controlling my fits of laughter.

Oh my girl!

So poor in lying.

I pulled her into bone crushing hug, and kissed her hair and forehead continuously.

"It's okay, baby really. I love you."

I pulled away myself away from embrace and pulled her face towards me and pressed my lips into her's.

Any sparkling, any firecrackers lightening, any magic, anything of this entire universe can't compare the feeling of kissing her to anything.

It gives the feeling of calmness, happiness, strength, compassion and companionship.

This beautiful feeling was interrupted by a ringing of phone.

But this time it's from neither of us.

But who is it?

Vote, vote and vote.

Comment please.

I love you all.

Muaaah....

How do you like the new cover of book, 'H FOR HER?" Tell me please.