Apostle introduction 1

Apostle : The disciples of the gods who fuse their bodies and souls with the power of their patron gods, enabling them to draw some limited powers from the domain of their patron gods.

Apostle Physiology :

Superhuman Physical Characteristics (Apostles possess fundamental strength that is completely different from a normal human)

Regeneration (Low-Godly; Apostles can exist in and regenerate from a disembodied state as a soul)

Longevity (Apostles stop aging physically and can extend the lifespan of a soul, but only a few hundred, to at most a few thousand years unless they were strong enough to attain godhood by themselves or their patron gods make them a lesser gods which extends their life to 10000-100000 years)

Immortality (Type 3 - apostles are able to regenerate wounds)

Non-Physical Interaction (Apostles can harm and kill even disembodied souls)

Soul Manipulation (Apostles users damage the soul with their regular attacks. They also can empower oneself and grow stronger by absorbing and devouring the souls of the dead if they want to)

Pocket Reality Manipulation and Law Manipulation aka Reality Marble (It is the act of an Apostles forcing their deepest desire on reality and are described as the implementation of a new law into reality that is essentially a single person's craving against the world's, which can nullify the laws of another to the point of non-existence, and which temporarily overwrites even the laws of the world itself)

Enhanced Magic (It is because the Apostles fused with the power of their gods made their attacks magical in nature.)

Enhanced Senses (An Apostles senses are strengthened beyond normal humans and of Assiah. Can sense a person's breathing, heartbeat, and even their mental state)

 Can sense a person's breathing, heartbeat, and even their mental state)

Name : Merlin

Title : Apostle of Balance, Magus of Flowers, Dick wizard

Race : Incubus/Human Hybrid

Class : Moon level(beings who can destroy a moon, or an astrological object of similar proportion.)

Power/ability : Expert magician, Real Illusion, Expert swordsmanship, Apostle Physiology

Personality : Playful, pervert gentleman

Merlin was a lonely and horny wizard who wandered around Avalon aimlessly until he met with the three Primordial sibling in the Furthest Tower, with similar refine taste he and Balance become fast friends immediately like Dumb and Dumber which make them fit each others perfectly and end up with Balance making him her apostle much to Creation and Destruction's chagrin.

Author's note: What do you guys think about this story?