Refusal

Author's note : I just got a great beta reader who helped me polish my drafts and it's now better! And the beta reader's name is none other than Dimiel Farelotte! Anyway, we decided to change Creation to Creator and Destruction to Destroyer. Hope you don't mind them!

It has been 30 minutes after Issei almost became the Primordial slayer and the deities gave him an explanation.

"So let me get this straight," Issei began, massaging her temples. "You guys rescued me because I am some kind of "natural" soul war homunculus you guys created to fight against whatever that is a threat to the world," She stopped for a half second before continuing, "And now you guys want me to do something about that threat to repay back to you guys, right?"

"Those are quite brutally honest words you're using there, Issei but no." The Creator responded, shaking his head in denial. "We won't force you to do anything you don't want to do, it's all your decision."

"No, we will make you follow our orders." The Destroyer cuts in, looking all high and mighty. "You will not hear us however, we're making it so your actions seemingly came from your own desires."

"Destroyer!" The Creator called with a frown on his face, displeased with his brother's phrasing.

"Brother, please listen to me! This gir-"

At that moment, Issei sent a glare that even caused the Destroyer to flinch.

Issei :

"I-I mean, this

"I-I mean, this...boy here had already been deceived and betrayed twice. By fallen angels and Y/N's bitches so I doubt he will fall for it for a third time. Therefore, I suggest we should better come clean at the start to avoid any further distrust between him and us in the future."

Creator was silent for a few moment before he sighs, "I guess you are right." Creator smiles, "My apologies for my early conduct, Hyoudou Issei. My name is Creator or Yahweh in the mortal tongue." He began to introduce himself, "I am a Primordial God. I govern over the domains of creations, light, life, destiny and existence. I'm also known as the God of Bible to Human race." Creator then points his finger at Destroyer, "That is my brother, his name is Destroyer."

Destroyer greeted very casually, "Sup! I am also a Primordial God! I rule over the realm of destruction, darkness, death, fate and void! You maybe know me as the Satan, by the way."

Issei opened her mouth agape, "So you guys are God and Satan?!"

Destroyer winked, "Yeah, pretty much."

Issei :