Woe of the hero 3

Issei's life has always been a joke for people to laugh at, and that is the fact.

Balance : Wow! Although as a male, your looks were just slightly above average, but as a female you are freaking hot!

Balance then looked up and down on Issei appreciatively.

Balance : That sex change has really done you wonders.

Issei : Fuck you! This is all YOUR fault!

Balance : How is this my fault?

Issei : Don't you dare play dumb!, Before I blacked out , I saw you controlling this tank I was stuffed into!

Balance : Nan!,All I do is that I just give orders to AI to heal you.

Balance : (Although I may or may not have given BB some 'idea' on how to 'heal' you)

Issei : And that was still YOUR AI who fuck me up this way, so you must take responsibility and change me back!

?? : That is impossible.

Suddenly, a sweet mischievously voice echoed throughout the room, replying to Issei words, with the source of the voice coming from the healing chamber controller.

After everyone's attention had been focused on that healing chamber controller. Its screen began to shine brightly, before a pair of thin slender arms began to emerge from its screen, followed by the various body parts of the female body until it fully emerged out from healing chamber controller's screen reveal a beautiful girl with her long purple hair that reaches her ankle and purple eyes with voluptuous body in black coat and a matching mini skirt.

 Its screen began to shine brightly, before a pair of thin slender arms began to emerge from its screen, followed by the various body parts of the female body until it fully emerged out from healing chamber controller's screen reveal a beautiful g...

BB : BB-chan has appeared!😉

Issei : ...Did this girl just emerge from that controller's screen?

Balance : Really? You in the past were already killed by fallen angels, died, and were reborn as a devil, but you still view her coming out of the control screen as strange?

Issei : ...You know what? Forget about that! You're an AI who changed my gender, right? Why did you turn me into a girl?!

BB : Because you have been cursed!!

Issei : ...Come again?

BB : You have been cursed with three powerful curses!
1. Curse of tiny dick cuckold!

Issei : What kind of fucked up, bullshit curse is that?!...and who do this to me-....wait a minute...that was exactly something that Y/n bastard will do!

BB : 2. Curse of inability!

Issei : Curse of inability?

BB : It is a curse that will turn the cursed person into a weak,dumb and incompetent person,who cannot do anything successfully on his own and you seem to have been cursed by this curse for a some time.