Woe of the hero 2

Avalon
Tower's living room

After Destruction rescued Issei from orc's gangrape and slaughter them all, Creation demands some explanation from Balance, and now the white-haired trio started discussing about what the fuck just happened to The Child of Destiny.

Destruction : So the culprit who tortured that child was that porn star wannabe named Y/n... Seriously? What kind of person is it whose name is spelled with only just 2 letters like only letter y and letter n?

Creation : who know? Beat me.

Merlin : Maybe it's just a codename, because there's probably no one who's crazy enough to use their real name in a porn movie.

Destruction : that is...actually make sense!?

Creation : As if it was! From what Balance just explained, the story that happened on TV was not just a porn movie,but it was a reality!!!

Destruction : What do you mean?

Creation : This TV is not an ordinary TV, but a TV built from a simulation of a prophetic orb as a prototype that can sneak peek into other people's real daily life like Merlin's clairvoyance!!

Destruction : ...Wait!!!, are you are saying that this kid actually got cucked by that Y/n bastard?!!!

Creation : Yes it is!!, and Why are you shocked by this fact after you just saved this child who was sent to that Orc Castle to be raped on behalf of Y/n's order?

Destruction : Let be real!!,Do you expect me to believe that this kind of damn porn like plot actually happen in real life?!

Creation : ......

Destruction : Sigh...by the way what happened to that child?

At that moment, Balance walked into the room.

Balance : I left him in the healing chamber in the lab.

Creation : Shouldn't you be staying in a lab to monitor his condition and control his healing operation?

Balance : Relax bros, I have already ordered BB to do that in my place.