Woe of the hero 1

Orc's castle in underworld

We now see Issei Hyoudou tied to a chair surrounded by a dozen of orcs who staring at him lustfully with a 20-inch-long penis erect between their legs.

To said that Issei Hyoudou had better days is an understatement.

'How did I get myself into this situation?'

Issei lived a pathetic but always happy life with his parents and his sisters, until one day a mysterious exchange student emerged out from nowhere and ruined his daily life, along with destroying the dream that one day he will be the king of his harem until it is completely destroyed.

If that's not bad enough, one day he is asked by some unknown girl to be her boyfriend and goes on a date with her...A date where she transformed into somekind of a striper black angel and stabbed him with a spear of light into his stomach and left to death on the ground until a certain crimson haired devil appeared recruited him into her peerage,That's when his life turned into hell.

Flashback!!!

(Simply put, he suffered the same fate as he suffer in [Highschool HentaixHentai] by ruisui1234 and The Lovable Gremory (High School DXD harem X male Gremory reader) - BdKris02 stories combine together)

Flashback end!!

After he was killed countless times by y/ n and y/n shrink his penis down to three inches and forced him to watch his mother and sister have sex with the bastard before he was transported to this orc's castle as a tool to vent their sexual urge.

'what did I do to deserve this?'

Orc1 : Awww,fleshlight bitch is sad!!!

Orc2 : Don't worry, we'll only give you a lot of love from now on.

Orc3 : if you guys don't fuck him then, I will go first!

When the Orc number 3 finished speaking, he reached his hands up to issei, who was struggling fruitlessly against his bound on the chair, Just when Issei about to give up on hope then...The world began to tremble.

The ceiling of the castle exploded, revealing the figure of a white-haired young man wrapped in black lightning floating in the dark sky casting his shadow over the wolrd.

??? : Beasts

His voice was oppressive and resonating throughout the sky.

??? : For you who forced this depravity upon a child

His will judge the unworthy and the sinner.

??? : Shall not be forgiven and must be punished!!

His words sentence them with pain and ritibution!

??? : Law of Destruction!!!!

For him who is called Satan, The Evil who destroys evil itself!!

Author's note: This is the first story I've ever written, what do you think, ladies and gentlemen?