Distrust 1

Creator : b-b but why?!

Why don't you embrace this honor? Why don't you answer my request like a naive and innocent child who was told by an adult that she would be a hero who will save the world?

The creator himself at this moment was very confused and lost because this was the first time his grand speech had been rejected by others, especially from the Child of Destiny of all people for the first time.

Issei : Well, I decline your request because I'm just sick and tired of suffering from doing the right thing and only getting insult and malice in return, If you want someone to save the world then go ask Y/n to save the world instead of me...but if you do that then you're going to lose your girlfriend or wife as a sacrifice to Y/n for sure though.

One must have balls of steel(which she doesn't have them now) to dare to speak those words to the almighty like that, but after all the cruelty and depravity that Y/n has done to her until now, there is nothing left for her to be afraid of anymore...unless that the Creator has more twisted creativity and imaginative mind than Y/n in the art of human torture then, She would be pretty much unfazed by everything he would throw at her, even if that outcome would have led her to death.

After all what worse could possibly be happen to a person who went though all kind of tortures in the the omniverse have to offer and lost everything they held dear like their crush, family, pride, dignity, honor, self respect, reputation(Y/n make everyone think Issei is a rapist instead of him being just a peeping tom), human's right and now, his manhood and possibly his identity too, which all these made him into a (wo)man has nothing else to lose like now.

Plus, all of Issei's feeling of respect, awe and fear for the Creator had completely faded into oblivious and was immediately replaced by feeling of resentment and anger when when she realized that she was about to be used by a person who playing 'saviour' card on her again similar to Rias.

Sure, Creator might not let Issei die and then come out to reap his reward like Rias. But his intention to use Issei was transparent for all to see.

She'd rather die than be deceived and used in the same way Rias did to her again.

The Creator cast a dirty gaze to the Destroyer as if he was trying to say that the reason Issei had rejected his request was the fault of the Destroyer who revealing the truth to her to knew before he had a chance to ask her to save the world.

Creator :

Of course, our beloved handsome graceful Primordial God of Destruction responded to the our noble Primordial God of Creation with this face

Destroyer :