Apostle introduction 2

Name : BB

Title : Apostle of Balance, Mysterious Black Magus, strongest apostle

Race : Composite electronic deity

Class : Moon level(beings who can destroy a moon, or an astrological object of similar proportion.) In normal reality, Multiverse level+(Characters who are capable of significantly affecting, creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuums.) In her territory.

Power/ability : Expert magician, Real Illusion, Apostle Physiology, Authority of blalance(lesser degree), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Nigh-Omnipresence, Electricity Manipulation, Stealth Mastery, Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Transmutation, Paralysis Inducement , Resurrection, and Summoning, Corrosion Inducement (BB can corrode objects), Physics Manipulation (By merging with the Mooncell, she can control the laws of physics), Power Bestowal, Power Modification, Power Absorption, Information Manipulation , Space-Time Manipulation, Life and Death Manipulation (Has the Earth Mother Goddess's Authority over life and death), Age Manipulation (Can deage her foes with the Babyfication curse), Fate Manipulation (Can decide and select the future she desires from an infinite number of futures and impose it on the world), Time Travel (Can send others backward through time, can relay information to the past or future), Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Reactive Evolution, Creation, Hacking (Can hack virtually any device), Power Nullification ect.

Personality : Playful, pervert, sadism, insane.

BB is a program created by balance, who uses her to steal other gods' secrets from their appliances in order to blackmail them.