Chapter 5: Gaz let's Snatch!

(Hannah's POV)
At home after patrolling Paris:

I let out a long and loud sigh. I immediately covered my mouth to make sure my parents didn't hear that.
"Whoops." I whispered to Gazz. Gazzl immediately started laughing. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Why are you laughing? It's not funny!?" I whisper yelled. "You need to be happy more often Hannah. You need to let loose and live it up! If not, Hawkmoth will have an opportunity to akumatize you. We don't want that to happen." Gazz smiled at me, then he hugged my cheek as he always does when he shows affection. "I better get some sleep before it's to late." I yawned and snuggled into the covers.

Life isn't easy, why am I such a klutz? I am even more clumsy than Marinette. I thought. That's something, to be more clumsy than Marinette. I started to chuckle to myself. I looked over to see Gazz with a questioned expression on his face. I stopped chuckling as Gazz was about to talk to me

"What's so funny Hannah?" Gazz questioned and flew next to me from the other side of the room. "I was thinking about me being more clumsy that Marinette. Why I always trip over my door or a chair every time I see it!? I almost trip with every step, basically." I whisper told to Gazz. He nuzzled into my face to show his affection.

"Yes you are clumsy, but you are strong, determined, always has a positive mindset, funny, smart, extremely talented and you learn very fast. Just to list a few of your good qualities. You're chosen to be Raccoon Gris, for crying out loud. You're the best owner I have ever had." Gazz smiled, which made me smile and pat him on the head. "Good night Gazz."

(Time skip to the next morning)

I woke up before my alarm. That's a first, this year. I yawned and rubbed my eyes to get them adjusted to the light coming though my window. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. My phone showed that it was 6:40. 5 minutes before my alarm. I stretched my arms and yawned again. "Good morning. I finally woke up early." I groggily got up and changed into the red and black under armour hoodie and black jeans. I grabbed a bowl of my favourite cereal. (A.N. you can choose what cereal Hannah's favourite.)

I finished my bowl of cereal and packaged my bag, in a little rush, but not a huge rush like most days. Made sure that I had my lunch, a book for somethingto do when I finish my assignments early, my phone so, I get notified of an akuma attack and a place for Gazz to be when I am at school.

I open the front door and tell my parents that I'm leaving to walk to school. They hug me and say "Have a nice day." I nod and start walking out the front door. I immediately tripped over my own feet. I started to laugh at my clumsiness, no exactly laugh. Maybe a little chuckle that nobody except me and Gazz can hear.

We are heading to school a little faster than usual. Nothing unusual happened during the walk to school. It felt like 2 seconds have past, I checked my phone to see that it was 8:10 a.m. I was never this early. "Would you look at that, Hannah finally make it to school on time this year." I heard someone say behind my back. I jumped from the sudden surprise. I turned myself at lightning speed from the sudden adrenaline rush. "Adrien, you scared me!? Don't do that again!?" I didn't realize that I was yelling it to him. I think I have been a little too harsh. Adrien just laughed and patted my shoulder and told me " You are way to easy to scare. It is so funny!" He had hard time stating the point though his laughter.

The moment Adrien walked away I saw in the corner Alya and Nino. That was two people I really wanted to see. "Hey, dudette. How have you been. You're finally earlier than normal!" Nino waved and Alya motioned me to come closer. "Hey, Nino and Alya. I'm good, Adrien is somewhere around. I saw him earlier." I didn't want to mention the scare earlier. I looked at my phone again to check the time. My phone shows me that it is only 8:15 a.m. only 5 minutes have passed.

I wonder when Daniela is coming. If she is coming at all today. That would be great if she does come. Why am I rambling inside my own head? I don't know, but I need to stop before this gets weird. I thought, apparently I blanked out for a few seconds to see Alya waving her hand in front on my face. " Did you blank out? Did you even hear what I just said, or were you zoned out?" Alya questioned me to see if I was actually paying attention to her, which I wasn't. "Um, what did you say? I was zoned out, sorry." I say, feeling sorry that I may have missed something that could have been important. "Thanks for telling the truth Hannah. I'm thinking, maybe we all should hang out sometime, soon. The picnic was a blast, the funniest part was when you pushed me into the water. You, me, Nino, Daniela, Adrien and Marinette.We should do that again. I know it was a day ago,but we need to hang out sometime, at my place. Sound good?" Alya wanted to hang out with all of us again, since the picnic was a huge success. I see Daniela arrive to school with an exhausted look on her face. I wonder why she is so tired? Did she stay up all night or something happened last night? I hope she is alright. I don't want her to be upset or anything like that. I was rambling inside my head about the different possibles why she was sleep deprived.

"H-hi Daniela, I'm wondering why are you so t-tired? D-did you get enough sleep?" I had to stop myself from rambling again. "No, I'm fine. Why would you think that?" Daniela gave me a confused look, but she still has a tired like look when she did that. "W-what kept y-you up, if you're not telling me the r-reason why? I know you're tired because of the look on your face and you have b-bags under y-y-your eyes." I suspiciously pestered her. She still didn't tell me what happened last night. "What time is it now Hannah?" Daniela asked me. I looked at my phone and told her that it is 8:25 a.m.

After I put my phone away I heard a huge boom and some people screaming. I immediately started to find a safe place to transform. I noticed Daniela "Daniela, hide, don't let it hurt you!!" I yelled over all the screaming I heard. I sprinted inside the school and found a closet to transform in.

"Gaz, Let's Snatch"