Chapter 7: The Battle Of Persuasion and Deception

(Hannah's/ Raccoon Gris's POV)

How do I put up with Feline Nuit's cat puns? I don't even know how.

We made our way to the Eiffel Tower using the rooftops of Parisians homes and businesses. "Feline Nuit, can you look higher on the Eiffel Tower for Truth, while I like at the base?" Feline Nuit Immediately started looking. I looked at the base of the Eiffel Tower. He wasn't there. I looked again and again but, nothing. "Is he at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower, Trash Panda?" I shook my head. She let's out a long sigh.

"Nothing literally, we found nothing!?" Feline Nuit yelled angrily. I was surprised by her sudden outburst of rage. "Make sure you calm down, Feline Nuit. I don't want you to get akumatized. I could never bring myself to fight you." I patted her back to comfort her. Seriously it's hard being 'The Hero's of Paris' and juggling school at the same time.

"I'm sure that Truth is just waiting for the right moment to strike. That's why we can't see him right now because he's hiding." I declared. "Yeah, I think you're correct with that theory. Excellent thinking Trash Panda!" Feline Nuit hugged me for no reason.

"I...c-can't... b-reathe... let...go" I barely managed to get out because Feline Nuit was hugging me too tight. Her claws were alsodigginginto my back, which hurt so much, but I managedto keep a straight face. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." She softly let go of me and she still has me in her hug. I let a sharp breath of air that I needed to get, into my lungs. "That's better."

Feline Nuit and I both lookup at the setting sun. "It's getting late, we should head home." I waved goodbye and left towards my house. I went through my window and detransformed "Gazz let's give." I flopped back on my bed preparing to go to sleep because patrolling all day is tiring.

(Time skip to the next morning.)

"Wake up Hannah, you have school and a super villain to take care of today." Gazz told me in my ear. I groaned and frantically shot up checking my phone at what time it is. "Oh, no! I'm going to be late for school!" I frantically had gotten dressed into a gray hoodie with a black leather jacket, some black ripped jeans and some white sneakers.

 "Oh, no! I'm going to be late for school!" I frantically had gotten dressed into a gray hoodie with a black leather jacket, some black ripped jeans and some white sneakers

(Credits goes to the owner of this photo)

I pack my bag and grab a granola bar and ran out the door. I almost tripped over my own feet, but I managed to regain my balance just in time. "I can't believe I'm so clumsy all the time!? Why can't I be more like my alter ego, Raccoon Gris and less like myself" I muttered. Gazz heard what I said and flew out of by bag and into my hood. "You and Raccoon Gris are the same person. Raccoon Gris is your more confident and strong side, but you are the your true self. Never change who you are." I smiled and continued to walk to school while Gazz flew back into my bag to sleep. 'As Gazz usually does.' I rolled my eyes and arrived to school when the bell just rang.

I sigh. "I was almost late again. Seriously I need to get a better alarm on my phone." I chucked and headed to class groggily. What was the first class again? Oh right it's homeroom. I too tired to think properly. From going to sleep late because of Truth appearing. I've also been doing homework all night somedays, when I'm not Raccoon Gris.