Chapter 8: Plagg's Cheese Addiction

(Daniela/ Feline Nuit's POV)

Adrien Agreste is safely at his mansion "That was purrfectly easy. Now all I need to do is go home and sleep." Sleep, something I don't have enough of these days. Being Feline Nuit, juggling homework and school is almost impossible. I used my baton to swing around. I eventually found my way home. I dove through the window, trying not to crack the wall around it.

"Plagg, Claws in." Plagg comes flying out of my ring, he's dives softly onto my bed. "Give me cheese I'm hungry!! I need Cheese!!" I roll my eyes at Plagg's excessive bugging for cheese. Why of all the food, why'd you pick cheese!?

"Aren't cats lactose intolerant?" I pondered. "Most cats are lactose intolerant, but I'm a kwami, kwami's don't get allergies. Don't forget the cheese!" Plagg corrected. "Of course." I answered sarcastically. "All you care about is your camembert."

I sighed and tossed a piece of camembert out of my pocket to give to Plagg. Plagg caught the piece of camembert in his mouth and swallowed it in one piece. "More! I need more camembert!" I hand Plagg more camembert in attempt to shut him up. I worked... for only a few seconds.

"We finally defeated Truth today. I'm exhausted from fighting these battles that we had. I need to get used to the routine of being a superhero, so I can balance my time more easily." I don't think Hawk Moth will stop anytime soon. So I have to deal with Plagg as long as I have to. Ugh! He's so annoying, he's always bugging be about his cheese.

Without him I wouldn't be able to be Feline Nuit, or to be able to save Paris with Raccoon Gris. If there was no Feline Nuit there would be no Paris to see or Raccoon Gris as my partner. I'm glad I been given the black cat miraculous because I feel like I was made for this job.

Sorry for the short chapter. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout this writing process! There will be 100% a book 2,3,4 and 5. Stay tuned for more Raccoon Gris and Feline Nuit.