Chapter 5

When Akaashi woke up the next morning, there was a wide smile on his face. Why? Because he had Y/N beside him in bed, cuddled up in his side. He pressed his lips to her forehead, holding her tightly. 

Y/N stirred and scrunched up her face, pushing against Akaashi's chest. "Chikara, what the fuck? You said you were going to stop jumping on my bed, but that doesn't mean you can lay in it. Or hug me," she muttered sleepily. "And why the hell are you shirtless?"

"Love, not Chikara," he chuckled softly. "But I'm glad to know you don't cuddle with anyone else."

Y/N stopped trying to push him away and blinked once, twice, her eyes landing on a familiar chest. They trailed up and met a warm smile and blue eyes. "Keiji.."

"I'm here baby," he said softly, cupping her cheek. Her eyes closed at his touch, nuzzling her cheek into his hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's fine," she yawned, setting her face back in his chest. "Five more minutes and I'll wake up." Almost immediately her breathing slowed and she was back asleep.

Keiji held back a laugh, pulling her closer and falling back to sleep himself.

Y/N woke up half an hour later, surprised that Keiji was in a deep sleep beside her. She tried her best to gently unwrap his arms around her back, only for his grip to tighten. She tried even harder when she felt something poking at her stomach.

"Baby, wake up," she said, knowing as soon as he woke up his morning wood would go away.

"No," he grumbled, pulling her to lay on top of him. "Tired."

"Keiji, you're hard," Y/N whispered, blushing madly.

He smirked at her words and loosened his hold. "It'll go away in a bit. Sorry."

With a sigh she rolled off of him, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. "What time is it?"

"Eyes not open," he mumbled. "Too bright."

Y/N laughed at his response and dropped her hands to look at the digital clock in the room. It was barely going to be 9 a.m., but it was unusual for Keiji to still be in the state he was in, being an early riser by nature.

"I'll close the curtains." She moved to the edge of the bed, stretching her arms and letting out small sounds.

"No, s'fine," he yawned, covering his face with his hands. "I'm up."

"You can go back to sleep, babe. I don't mind." She turned around and saw him shake his head in a no. "Okay then. I'll be right back."

Akaashi hummed and peeked through his fingers, slowly getting his eyes used to the light.

As Y/N spent the next few minutes gone, Keiji mustered the energy to sit up and stretch. He reached for his phone beside the bed, clicking it on to check any notifications. His brows furrowed at the realization he'd grabbed the wrong phone but smiled seeing the lock screen. He always loved seeing pictures of the two of them together.

He set her phone down and grabbed his own, scrolling through briefly before getting out of bed. After a bit more stretching, he made the bed, tucking in the comforter properly and making sure it was neat. Keiji dropped his head when he heard the familiar sound of a bell coming closer to his bedroom, accepting the fact Light was going to jump on his made bed. He sighed and pet the cat, deciding to scoop her up in a cradle. 

"G'morning, kitty," he mumbled, scratching under her chin. Distracted, he didn't hear the restroom door opening and closing, nor did he hear the footsteps padding through the house. He was surprised when cool arms touched the slightly warm skin of his torso. "Holy- do I have to get you a bell, too?"