Chapter 9

*warning: sexual content*

[a/n: i would like to add a little bit of content warnings. just so no one reads something they're uncomfortable with. i took things a little farther than usual but still held back just out of consideration for the audience i have on here. if i miss any content warnings or many of you feel like this is a little much, let me know! i will fix any issue i have to

chapter contains: oral (m. and f. receiving), keiji spitting into reader's mouth, slight breath play, giving instructions to reader during sex(?), use of the word cunt

if you think this content is not for you, feel free to skip! and if you're going to kink shame- dont! simply click off the chapter.]

"So beautiful, just for me," Keiji whispered against Y/N's neck, his hands traveling up underneath his shirt she was wearing. He smiled at the goosebumps that rose on her skin, leaving hot kisses on her neck and jaw. 

"Just for you," Y/N breathed back. She squirmed under his touch, tightening her grip on his thighs that sat on either side of her. She wanted more, but Keiji had been leaving teasing touches that left her body surging with need.

Keiji swiftly grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. She gasped and whined, wiggling beneath his weight. He held both of her wrists in one hand, the other cupping her face. He tapped his thumb on her lips, smiling warmly when she opened up for him and took the digit in her mouth. He hummed praise, letting go of her hands once her body relaxed beneath him. His eyes softened at the glossy look in her eyes. She needed him. 

"I'm not going anywhere. Let me make you feel good," he murmured, leaning forward and placing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

His deep voice alone could elicit a moan from her. Instead she let out a deep breath, nodding in response and relaxing her body even further. 

Keiji began by taking off her shirt, leaving light kisses on her chest and stomach. He trailed the kisses down to her hips, nibbling as he pushed down the material of her shorts. His lips traveled further down, leaving faint marks as he sucked spots on her inner thighs. Once her shorts were off, he traveled back upwards and left a long, gentle kiss on her lips as his hands traveled down her sides. 

He marveled in the way Y/N panted and moaned at his touch, her small whimpers of pleasure and delirium as he complimented all the parts of her body she seemed to dislike usually. He kissed and squeezed places where she thought there was too much or too little flesh, the parts of her that she tried to hide with the clothes she wore. He wanted her to know how much he adored every single part of her, even if she didn't at times. 

The need to feel their skin touching was overwhelming. Y/N fought the daze she was in at his ministrations and reached towards his shoulders. She hummed at the feeling of Keiji sucking and nipping at the skin of her stomach, tugging at his hair briefly to get his attention. The sight of his wide, blue eyes made her heart beat wildly against her chest. After stuttering over her words for a few seconds, Keiji got what she meant and removed his shirt. He shivered when Y/N made contact with his now bare chest, hands traveling down to his abs.

He let her touch his body, reaching around her to remove her bra. His own hands smoothed over her shoulders and down her arms, finally grabbing at her wrists. He lifted her hands up to his face, watching her expression to make sure things she was still comfortable.

Despite the strain in his shorts, he paid no mind. His mind worked to find ways to make her feel good, to make it so he could keep hearing the noises she was making.