The Twins

Wednesday 5:23am
Washing the red paint from my hair was hard work. Worse, my shampoo had finished when I was just half done and I had to get out of my bathroom, tie a towel round my soapy body and out my bedroom to go knock loudly on Sam's door.

She had changed her room door passcode.

When she answered, without opening the door, I told her I wanted to burrow her hair shampoo but she refused, telling me to get another from the store downstairs. I refused.

What if someone mistakenly saw my gorgeous body and then faints?

I had to beg for it. And now I lay in bed, tired, with my hair being returned back to it's golden tresses. I ended up not wanting to go to school today because I was so weak in the morning.

Mostly because I was up all night scrolling through the students forum of the school's blog. Some posts I saw about school events, like sports conventions and beauty pageants or elections for School prefects.
Some were funny posts and others were just embarrassing. Point is, every post accounted the memories of students
in ABC.
That video of me staring at Leo always made me blush when I thought about it.
But at the same time, it distanced me from him even more.
I barely see him around.

There is another reason why I didn't want to go to school-I had to clean up the paint spilled on the floor of the art studio yesterday.... with Zoe.
I groaned in utter frustration as I twisted and turned on my bed.

Looking back at the video, I could recall the comments made on it. A lot confessing that they knew the girl in the video, some saying it was cute and some saying they don't blame me for looking.
It was just all disgusting.

My door opened and in came Sam. She was wearing her working jumpsuit with our company logo on the breast pocket and brown boots, her hair in a messy bun while holding a red tool box.
She sighed in fatigue dropping the red box next to the door, which closed after seconds.
"Sam? How are you awake this early?"

"Need something from your vacuum." She said as she walked to my vacuum at the far end of the room next to my mirror.

She tilted and turned it around looking for a screwed opening. I guess she's working on a new invention.
"Hey Sam?"

"Hn?"

"Is there anyway you can make memory wiper?"

"What?"

••••••••••••••••••••••

Wednesday 7:23am
I was sent to school against my own will and left to face my own punishments.
Ugh! Cruel world.

I went to my homeroom, wanting to take a little nap before classes but Carol and Nicki came. It was Wednesday so everyone was gonna wear P.E. uniforms today.
They looked all giddy and happy. Even Carol managed to smile wide.
"Omg! Holly you're coming to the party right?" Nicki asked shaking me brutally. She took Carol's seat.

Hey! I was half asleep not dead!

"What party? Who's party?" I asked, yawning.

"Haven't you heard? Mason and Grayson are throwing a party this week. Thier parties are LEGENDARY! " Nicki explained.

"No lies there. I heard he's inviting seniors as well." Carol said. She chuckled shaking her head as she seemed to be thinking of something.
Nicki joined her, while rubbing her hands together like a villain.