The Empty Parking Space.

Monday 7:48am

I remembered the drama articles I read on my teenage life magazines as it started to resemble the drama that was about to unfold.

"Yeah what is it?" I answered.

"Nobody is allowed to park in my personal parking space for my car. Who the heck do you think you are occupying my own private parking space?!!" She complained. I observed her appearance.

A red gown with black leather boots; Her puffy wavy black hair, absolutely not leaving out the sparkling jewelry.

" Your parking space? I'm sorry but I didn't park my vehicle there." I spoke.

" You're a pathetic liar." She said in a viscous tone.

I was taken aback. "Excuse me? "

She turned her head to the girl standing next to her left, who was also a blonde like me, but my hair outshined the length of hers.
Her friend gave her, the angry banshee, her phone.
She fashionably, catwalked quickly to me with her friends following her and showed me a video, right up to my face, of myself, parking my motorbike in an empty parking space, with the twins gushing all over it.

When the video was over, she handed the phone back to her friend and looked at me like she needed an explanation.
"Is that it? My motorbike isn't even there anymore. What problem do you else have?"

This only made her angrier.
" Don't you get it?? It is wrong for you to just park into my parking space! And you're acting like it's just ALRIGHT to do it! I'm not going to let this slide!"

" Is it that important to you?! Besides it isn't guaranteed that I would know the parking space was yours in the first place! It's not my fault, this is clearly a harmless mistake."

"A harmless mistake that people will learn from and start to copy."

I was getting annoyed. " Look, whatever your name is, this argument is completely pointless, it's not helping you or me. I apologize if it makes you feel better." I said.

"What?? " She muttered, utterly confused.

I turned to him, telling him that we should go. The hallway was quiet. As I walked away, whispers started to arise until the girl spoke up.
" Don't you walk away from me! An apology isn't going to cut it for your stupid act! You low class dog!"

Everyone reacted.
I turned back.
"Jessica what did you just say??" He said as he was shocked by the insult as well.

"Yeah. Please...repeat yourself" I said.

Jessica, the before angry banshee, smirked evilly at me, "I would love to repeat it. I called you a low class dog... Was that clear enough for you?"

" You little-" I was going to do something but he held me back.

I looked up at him angrily. He returned an explanation. "Holly, I don't know what you're planning to do but think otherwise alright?"

I ignored him as Jessica turned her attention to the crowd in the hallway.
" Now listen up you losers!" She addressed them, "Nobody, absolutely nobody, should even think of stepping thier bicycles, motorbikes, or cars in my parking space. Or else you'll have to face me."

"This girl's punishment... " She turned to me ".... is just beginning "

With those words, she catwalked away with her two friends, who were giving me evil glances.
" Ugh! I wonder why rejects are still allowed in to this school." The brown short curly haired one said before she could walk away as well.

The insult hurt my own pride and out of the blue, I started to walk fast to the trio only to be held back again by him, himself.
"Holly, stop, you're just falling to thier tricks."

"If she wants to take them on, let her do it. Let's see what she's got" A guy said, who stepped out of the crowd, hands in his pockets.
My escort-er gave the unknown guy a look.
At that moment, I didn't know who was mocking or advising me. I just removed his grip from my arm and walked away.
I didn't even know where I was going.

He came after me and eventually blocked my way.
"Move!" I said angrily.

"And where do you think you're going? Literally, like seriously....you don't know where you're going!" He said to me.

I stopped being stubborn at the moment when he put his shoulders on mine. "Cmon, just calm down, this is what they do almost everyday. They want to see you angry Holly. Don't give them that." He said reassuringly.
I breathed in slowly and let out. It eased my anger a little.

Things weren't okay, but it was better.
We continued our journey to my locker as I followed him.
It hasn't even reached an hour here, and I've already gained an enemy.
Just great.

•••••••••••••••••

Monday 8:00 am
"So you wanted to ask me something?"

I thought in wonder. It then clicked. "Yeahhhh, I wanted to ask for your name"

"Leo, Leo Cooper."

He offered his hand to me, and I shook it.
"That's nice." I smiled at him.

"Thanks"
I put my last textbook in to my locker and locked it with my locker key. Leo gave me two of them, incase one got lost or so. It was sensible.
" Your homeroom is on this floor." He pointed father down the hallway. "It's the class to the right, really close to the stairs."

"Thank you. Thank you for escorting me, and for controlling me back there"

He smiled and waved me goodbye leaving me all alone. I walked towards the homeroom, entered, only to be hit by a flying paper plane, that surprisingly had greater volume than I expected. The touch was painful to say in the easiest way.
I looked forward to see everyone staring at me.
There was no teacher around just guys sitting on tables, reading, making MORE paper planes, and girls, either in cliques, with the guys or studying.

I went to the back row to sit down. Avoiding eye contact with all human nature, except for my reflection in the window. Even when staring away, I felt the gaze of people burning my back side.
It was a terrible feeling.

"What's your name?"
I looked up to see a guy, who smiled down on me. He wore glasses but it didn't make him look wierd it even contributed to his good looks. I wanted to ignore him and pass the message that I didn't feel like socializing....
But it would have been rude.

Words:1139
I had had too many characters in the past version of this book and that meant I had to minimize them. Meaning removing side-characters and replacing them with familiar characters I can remember.
Thanks for reading and please vote and let me know what you think!