The Upside down Smile.

"I can't " I said before he stopped the car at the huge gates.

He sighed, still with his bold frown.
"So the rumors weren't true. You're not as smart as everyone thinks you are."

"What?" I said confused.

He pressed a button on his car door. My own door opened. I stared back at him.
"What are you trying to say? That I'm not smart?"

He got closer to my face. "Yes exactly."
We had a long stare off, one inch closer, and our noses could have touched.

"Get off. " He said rudely.
I was taken aback.
"I'm done with you. It's a let down a scientist's daughter can't draw a map."

His insults kept prodding me.
"You know what?! Fine! I'll do your stupid map!"

He smirked evilly. "Good." He nodded to my door and I got out of his car.
He winded down his passenger window.
"Be early to school tomorrow. To my homeroom."

And just like that he revised his car and drove off.
I was angry now. Angry at his insults and angrier at myself for falling for them.
I just gave myself a free load of work- WITH NO PAY OR A THING IN RETURN!
All because of my pride!

I sighed. I turned to the gate and entered Sparks Corperation. Workers were still busy, as I waved at them and answered greetings.
I took a hover bike from the company and went home.

Mom had calmed down when she saw me. She hugged me tightly and kept asking dozens of questions, commonly of my safety. Dad too, but we both knew I could take care of myself if something bad happened. After the many questions, little pampering and dinner, I went to the bathroom to wash my face. In came Sam with her facial cream.
She squeezed a little from the tube unto her finger and rubbed it on her cheek.
I grabbed a towel and padded my face.
Silence.
"Who owned the jeep?"

"A friend of mine. He offered to help me since my capsule won't open."

" Boy? "

I said nothing.

" Boy." She answered to herself. She sighed as she had finished her facial care.
"Holly. We're rich, beautiful and privileged girls. Not every 'I love you' is true you know."

"Sam, I'm not stupid. I don't fall in love at first sight" I said to her rolling her eyes.
Who did she think I was?
The Little Mermaid??

"I'm just saying, even if it hurts my pride. I fell for it once. When I trusted him, he attempted to steal my wallet, but daddy wasn't having it. That thief got arrested. I now only trust Zack after that."

" Zack has rank. He's supposed to be trusted." I smirked at her.

She chuckled and left the restroom.

If you wanna know what's up, Zach is an old and best friend of Sam. But he had never ever had a girlfriend all through his life.
My mom thought he was shy.
My dad thought he was just trying to focus in life
I thought he was gay.
Till he started showing signs of coming to our house more often, just to see Sam. But don't get your fishnets twisted-we'll get to that later.

I left too and went into my room.
I closed my eyes peacefully....but I remembered my stupidity earlier.

Why did I accept his proposal???!!!