7. Morning

AN: I really really want to write a zourry book. Would you be interested in that?

 Would you be interested in that?

"Good morning students. I know you're all tired and just want to get on the bus. You can do that once we announce the pairs." Our science teacher called out.

She's the teacher who planned the trip this year.

It's finally here. Everyone's so excited. I guess I am too but I'm so nervous to find out who I'll be lauded with.

I yawned a lot while the teacher called out names. I was really tired since it was only 7 am.

I have no clue why they want us to leave so early. We could've done this during the day but no, they obviously like to torture us.

"Niall Horan and Zayn Malik!" The teacher said loudly. Damnit, I wanted to be with my brother. Lucky them.

"Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson!" The teacher called out next. My eyes widened in surprise.

I'm with Louis? No way. Why is fate so cruel? I can't even decide whether it's a good thing or not. Probably not though.

I looked around the parking lot until I made eye contact with Louis. He looked a bit surprised as well but I could see a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Liam Payne and Ed Sheeran!" Oh wow. Our friend group won't be separated. Just Ed will be joining us. Which I don't mind at all.

"Put all your bags on the bus and then you can get on. And remember, you can only sit with the person you were paired with. There will be no switching."

"Come on baby, let's go put our bags away. You can sleep on the bus." Zayn said. I just stood there before he took my hand and started pulling me.

Once we put the bags into the little compartment thingy (AN: I have absolutely no idea what it's called. Does anyone even know what I'm talking about?) I had to wait for Louis since we can't get on alone.

I have no clue why they're so obsessed with us staying with our partner the entire time. Like how the hell is that supposed to teach them?

"You ready?" I heard the voice of an angel behind me. I turned around to face Louis so I could answer him.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Are you?"

"Yes. Come on now, let's get on the bus. You must be exhausted." He's being surprisingly nice. I like it.

We had to say our names to the teacher standing by the door. They were checking if everyone was here.

Louis picked our seats and let me sit by the window. Zayn and Niall sat in front of us and Liam and Ed behind us.

"Are you going to sleep?" Louis asked me once the bus started driving.

"I think so, yeah. You don't mind, do you?" I asked just in case.