23. You're ridiculous

AN: I know I'm awful at updating. I have this rare disease called laziness.

I think there's only like 3-5 chapters left. Not completely sure yet.

I got my hair dyed purple! It looks sooo good and I love it. I found out that it was gonna be permanent dye only when I got there so that was fun. I've dyed my hair like 5 times before but it's never been with permanent dye so we'll see where this goes.

Oh and I haven't had my period since February so do you guys think I'm having either baby Jesus or a baby demon?

We're finally going on that date today. You know, the one that we were supposed to have but Louis chose Danielle over me? Yeah, that one.

I'm still really excited. I always love spending time with the love of my life.

We're going to the cinema and then we'll go out to eat somewhere. I'm not sure what we're watching or where we'll go later but we'll see.

Soon there was a knock on the front door. I smiled and went to open it but Zayn beat me to it.

"Hey bro." He greeted Lou, who said the same thing back.

"Hello my love." He greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi!"

"Alright love birds, go have fun. And Hazza, call me if anything happens, yeah?" Zayn told me. I nodded and then gave him a hug before leaving.

Just as we were about to start driving I saw Niall coming out of their house. Guess he and Zayn are hanging out as well.

"Do you want to choose the music?" Louis asked me.

"Well duh." I answered sassily. His presence tends to bring out that side of me.

"Of course, princess. How could I think anything else?" He chuckled. I'd be lying if I said that nickname didn't make me feel all sorts of things.

He handed me the aux cord and I connected it to my phone. I put on my 5SOS playlist. I really love their music.

"By the way, you look absolutely adorable today." Louis told me which caused me to blush.

I was wearing comfy leggings and one of the many hoodies I had stolen from him.

"Thank you. You look good as well."

"Why thank you angel." He said and we both laughed.

Soon enough we made it to the movie theater. I looked at the many posters there to see if anything would catch my eye.

"What would you like to see?" Louis asked me.

"I can choose?"

"Yeah of course."