10. I'm bored

"Hazza! It's time to wake up baby!" I was woken up by my brother's voice coming from outside of my door

I opened my eyes for a second but immediately closed them after that. I was so tired.

I nuzzled my face further into my soft pillow. Since when is my pillow so comfy?

My pillow started moving and that's when I realized. Shit, it's definitely not a pillow.

I opened my eyes and saw that my head was resting on Louis' chest. Oh shit. He's still here.

"Haz? You up?" Zayn asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm up!" He seemed to be satisfied with my answer because I heard his footsteps walking away.

"Good morning." Louis mumbled sleepily. He yawned and then pulled me closer to his body. I blushed at his gesture.

His eyes widened when he realized what he had done. "Oh shit, sorry." He apologized and let go of me.

I frowned at the loss of warmth. I would never admit it out loud but I love being in his arms. It makes me feel safe. Plus he's always warm which is good because I'm always freezing.

"I guess I should leave now, huh?" Louis asked as we both both got out of bed.

"Probably, yeah. Unless you want Zayn to see you."

"That would probably end really badly. For me. I'll see you in school then. Bye angel." He gave me a quick hug and climbed out the window without saying anything else.

I was left standing in the middle of my room with a blush on my cheeks. I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to go eat breakfast with my beloved brother.

Louis' POV

"Where the hell have you been?" Niall asked me angrily as soon as I walked through the door.

Note to self, remember to set an alarm today.

"Out." I answered simply.

"With who? And I thought you were done with all that sneaking out shit."

"I am. Look, some of my mates invited me out so I went. Don't read too much into it."

"Well what were you doing?"

"Nothing bad. You don't have to worry, I promise." I said and with that I walked upstairs to my room to get ready for school.

I understand why Niall was so worried. But this time he certainly didn't have to be.

I used to be friends with some...not so good people. They were a really bad influence and I got in a shit ton of trouble all the time.

Back then I used to sneak out every night and we'd go to some random party or to vandalize or something.