8. Okay

Louis' POV

Louis' POV

The camping trip felt like heaven to me. It was amazing in every way.

I could sleep both nights because my little cure was with me. Each night I could hold his small body in my arms. I fell asleep with a smile on my face both nights.

Harry and I definitely grew closer because of the trip. It gave us the chance to actually talk and get to know each other.

I don't think I could pretend to hate him anymore even if I wanted to. And I definitely don't.

Also it was great because we could just spend time with our friends while doing the stupid tasks we had to do.

Like seriously, how is finding different plants and stuff from the forest educational? I don't think it is. We definitely won't need it once we're out of school.

But all in all it was great. Finally something good came out of school.

Although I just don't know what I'm supposed to do now. About anything.

I guess I'm gonna need to get used to not sleeping again. That's gonna suck. But it's not like I can just ask him to sleep with me every night.

And what am I supposed to do about my crush on Harry? I can't avoid him anymore but I also can't really spend time with him.

What would be the reason? We aren't exactly friends. He's just friends with my brother and I'm friends with his.

And I definitely can't tell him that I like him. He probably doesn't even feel the same way.

I mean why would he? I've been absolutely horrible to him.

Also Zayn would probably kill me if he knew that I like his little brother. He's so protective of him.

His protectiveness actually is a good thing. Then I know for sure that someone will protect my little angel when I'm not there.

I'm not sure how Niall feels though. Would he be mad at me? He's confusing me because every time I even sit close to Harry he sends me these little winks.

I hope he would support us. Bruh I'm talking like Harry is already my boyfriend. God I wish he was. I would take such good care of him.

I would love and cherish him forever. That's a promise. I will make him mine.

Harry's POV

I have only three words to say about the camping trip. Oh. My. God.

It was so great. I loved every second of it. Okay well not every second since we had to walk around the woods and stuff.

Me and exercising definitely don't go together. I hate physical activity with everything in me.

But other than that it was absolutely fantastic. Louis was so nice to me and actually took care of me.