19. Is he okay?

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

I woke up with a raging headache. That's one of the worst things about having panic attacks and crying as much as I did.

I looked around and noticed I was in my bed. Right, Louis carried me here. Talking about Louis, he wasn't in my bed with me anymore. Did he leave me?

I looked around the room until my eyes landed on the clock. It was already 9 pm. No wonder Louis wasn't there anymore.

I decided to get out of bed and head downstairs. To my surprise the first person I saw was Louis. I thought he had left for sure but there he was in the kitchen, cooking something.

He turned around and jumped a bit when he noticed me. Soon after a smile graced his face.

"Hi baby! You're finally up! I was just making dinner in case you woke up." He explained.

I just walked up to him and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. He immediately hugged me back.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too honey. Are you okay? Do you feel any better?" He asked me with concern and placed his hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"You're a bit warm." He said with a frown.

"I just woke up, Lou, it's normal. And I'm fine now I guess. My head is killing me though."

"Oh, I'll get you some painkillers then." He said and opened the cabinet with all the pills. I love how he knows this house so well.

He handed me 2 pills and a glass of water and I took them gratefully. It currently feels like a thousand little hammers are smashing my head so hopefully the headache goes away soon. 

"Are you hungry? The food is almost ready." Louis asked me. Exactly then my stomach growled and it made me blush.

"Guess that answers my question. Go sit at the table and the food will be done in about five minutes."

I did as he asked. I love love love how he takes care of me. It makes me feel loved.

As he promised, the dinner was ready in five minutes. He made pasta. Not gonna lie, it actually looked and smelled really good.

"Bon appetite!" He said when we both started eating. It was really good.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked him after a while of just us making small talk.

He cleared his throat awkwardly before answering. "Oh um he's at my house. With Niall."

"Oh."

I guess I'm not surprised. I mean why shouldn't he be there with his maybe boyfriend. I'm not sure if they're actually in a relationship or not.

"After you fell asleep I called him and told him that you had a panic attack." Louis informed me.

"Oh. Why would you do that?" Not like he'd care.