Chapter 12

Standing in front of me was the one and only Legendary Sucker, Tsunade Senju. She's one of Konoha's strongest ninja and the greatest medic in all the nations. I heard about her past and why she fled the village, so to see her on my porch baffles me.

"Y-you're the Sannin Tsunade Senju." I stuttered.

"Yes I am Naruto-kun. It's nice to finally see you again." She said smiling sweetly.

"How is this possible? You left the village after the Kyubi attack years ago. Why are you back in the village all of a sudden?" I said gradually spreading my chakra. Her sudden appearance made me suspicious. I wonder if the old man knows about it.

"Naruto-kun, who is it?" Hinata-chan asked from the living room.

"Come in." I said leading the pretty, yet weird, lady towards the living room.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." She said sheepishly, looking between the two of us.

" No. We were just cuddling on the couch." I told him.

"Naruto-kun who is-" She stopped short.

" I'd like you to meet Konoha's greatest medical ninja, Tsunade Senju of the Sannin. Tsunade, this is my girlfriend Hinata Hyūga." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Hello Hinata-san. It's nice to meet you. Is your father still around? He always did have a stick up his ass." Tsunade started smirking slightly.

"Yes Tsunade-sama. He is still alive, but he is in prison." She said looking down at her feet.

Tsunade stood there speechless.

" What'd he do to deserve that?" She whispered.

"H-he tried to have an advanced Caged Bird Seal placed on her. Otou-san, Aniki and I managed to stop him. Hinata fought this guy named Daichi and kicked his ass. Her father banished her then tried to kill her. He was arrested for attempting to murder a Konoha Kunoichi. Hime is now Clan Head." I explained for her, knowing she didn't want to talk about it.

"That bastard. How could he do that to his own daughter? I never thought he would turn out the way he is." Tsunade growled. I could tell she really meant it.

"I think he's under a genjutsu. My father was never this cruel until Fugaku-san came for a visit after kaa-san died. Maybe we can ask Ino-chan's father if he could check his mind." Hina-chan suggested.

"We'll have to ask Hokage-sama about it later. I'm tired and ready to go to sleep. Tsunade-sama, there's a guest room at the end of the hallway to your left. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen. Good night." I said bowing slightly as she walked down the hall to the guest room. She hasn't done anything yet, so maybe I'll give her a chance. I pulled Hinata back into the kitchen and put up a privacy barrier. 

"What's wrong Naruto-kun?" Hinata stroked my whisker marks on my cheeks.

"Something's wrong Hina-chan. Why would Tsunade show up out of the blue after promising to never to return to the village years ago? No one has seen or heard from her since she left, taking her niece with her." I explained to her. "Why would she show up here at my house of all places?"

"Now that I think about it, it is weird that she's here and not the Hokage mansion with Lord Third." Hinata frowned slightly at the thought.

"I'll talk to jiji-sama about it tomorrow. Until then, let's eat and go to bed."

Sorry its short. I've been really busy. I promise to make it up to you guys though okay. Thanks