Chapter 6

Hiashi's POV

I can't believe Hinata is going out with that demon. That weakling will be branded with the Caged Bird Seal and banished from the clan. Then I will find a way to get rid of that blasted demon for good.

"Diachi!"

He appeared before me on his knees.

"Yes Hiashi-sama. "

"Tell the elders to prepare for a meeting in fifteen minutes. Anyone who isn't there when I walk in will be punished severely." I growled.

"Yes sir." Then he disappeared.

"Those damn brats are going to get what's coming to them."

I walked to the council chambers and stood before council, noting the fact that everyone was present.

"I have called this meeting because we have a problem to deal with. Hinata is now staying with the demon brat. We cannot allow those two to be together for the sake of the Byakugan. She needs to be branded with Cage Bird Seal and banished from the clan. Hanabi will be made heiress and she will marry Neji when she is 18. This will allow them to produce a strong heir and make sure it's a full blooded Hyuga." I explained.

"We must find a way to separate those two. If we want to brand Hinata we must do it quickly and when she least expects it." Konaru said.

"That damn demon brat will be a problem. He might not be that smart, but he's not an idiot like people think he is. He's very powerful and very protective of Hinata. We would have to take drastic measures to get rid of him." Masayu told us.

It was then an idea popped into my head.

"Here's what we're going to do...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does Hiashi and the council members have planned for our happy couple? Vote and comment to find out.

HAHAHAHA